Public record for April 16, 2011
- DANIEL E. NIGHTENGALE, 30, of 413 Rockport Road, Janesville, at 6:15 p.m. Thursday at High and Johnson streets, Janesville, on a charge of burglary.
- A 13-YEAR-OLD BOY, at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Edison Middle School, 1649 S. Chatham St., Janesville, was referred to juvenile authorities on a charge bringing a dangerous weapon other than a gun to school. The boy allegedly brought a 3-inch knife to school.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DANIEL L. BORGWARDT, 62, of 8967 N. Rockford Ave., Milton, at 7:36 p.m. Wednesday at John Paul Road and Milton Avenue, Janesville.
- ADAM J. CARMON, 22, at 1421 Canyon Drive, No. 15, Janesville, at 3:46 a.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department.
- WILLIAM P. STEPHENS, 41, at 165 S. High St., Janesville, at 2:06 a.m. Friday at West Delavan Drive and South Jackson Street, Janesville. It was listed as his third such offense.
- BURGLARY AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, reported at 6 a.m. Wednesday at the Cork and Bottle , 2807 W. Court St., Janesville. A door valued at $200 was broken, but nothing was taken.
Rock County Court
- JEROMY T. HATLEVIG, 709 W. Beloit St., Orfordville, nonregistration of automobile, $175.
- DAVID R. HENNING JR., 4011 S. Colorado Trail, Janesville, operating without carrying license, $201.
- KRISTINA M. HENZE, 2323 Harvard Drive, No. 31, Janesville, operating while suspended and operating after revocation/suspension of registration, $375.
- HEATHER L. HESS, 1319 Maple Ave., Janesville, drunken driving first violation, license revocation, alcohol assessment and ignition interlock, $818.
- B.C. HILL, N1626 County C, Darien, nonregistration of automobile, $175.
- ROBERT H. HOCRAFFER, Rochester, Minn., speeding, $226.
- MATTHEW G. HOUCHIN, Jacksonville, Fla., passing into oncoming traffic, $175.
- JORDAN M. HOUSEHOLDER, 2421 Kenwood Ave., Janesville, trespassing to land, $264.
- DEBORAH M. HUNT, 2228 Pierce St., Janesville, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.
- SAMIULLAH JALILI, Chicago, speeding, $201.
- BRANDII D. JOHNSON, 255 S. Jackson St., Janesville, operating while suspended third violation, operating vehicle without insurance and speeding, $603.
- DARREN M. JOHNSON, 317 E. Court St., No. 4, Janesville, underage drinking possession first violation, $264.
- ROGER A. JOHNSON JR., 516 S. Pine St., Janesville, inattentive driving, $188.
- RYAN D. JOHNSON, 3213 Stellar Drive, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- KAROLIN K. JOSHUA, 2611 Harvard Drive, No. 12, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- MATTHEW J. KAMINSKI, 1529 Wolcott St., Janesville, failure to yield right of way and operating while revoked, $376.
- TANESSA L. KEELER, 2608 E. Racine St., No. 4, Janesville, disturbing the peace by unnecessary noise, $453.
- LARRY W. KING, W1081 Cottage Road, Brodhead, unlawful use of phone, $264.
- TERRY J. KNAPP, 1702 Purvis Ave., Janesville, underage possession/consumption, $768.
- BENJAMIN E. KNORR, 619 Wilson Ave., Janesville, vehicle owner’s liability for failing to stop at scene of accident (hit and run of unattended vehicle), $201.
- TIMOTHY G. KNUTSON, 451˝ N. Pearl St., Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- LA HISPANA LLC, Madison, improper registration-license overload, $201.
- STEPHANIE A. LARSON, 9754 County H, Edgerton, operating while suspended, $201.
- LOGAN G. LINDAU, 1422 Sharon St., Janesville, speeding, $201.
Last updated: 4:58 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012