Public record for April 10, 2011
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE MALE, at 9:05 a.m. Thursday, referred to juvenile authorities for two counts of burglary.
- TROY D. BROWN, 25, 1915 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, at 3:45 p.m. Friday at his residence for possession with intent to deliver cocaine, maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of THC.
- BURGLARY, reported at 8:46 a.m. Monday at Humane Manufacturing, 1350 Venture Drive, Janesville. Reported stolen was $200 from a cash box.
- THEFT, reported at 11:31 a.m. Friday at Chainsaw Barney, 17 S. Pine St., Janesville. Reported stolen were a new hedge trimmer and a string trimmer.
- COUNTY HIGHWAY F AND TRADITION LANE, Janesville, at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, a car driven by Meghan McCann, 29, of 1910 Bond Place, Janesville, was southbound on County Highway F when she drove onto the shoulder of the roadway, lost control and rolled her car in a west ditch. McCann was cited for driving too fast for conditions and was transported to a local medical facility for possible injuries. Her condition was not available.