Public record for April 2, 2011
- BURGLARY to a residence in the 400 block of North Walnut Street, Janesville, reported Thursday. Taken were an estimated $4,700 in goods, including a 62-inch flat-screen TV, an Xbox and games, and two leather coats, one black and one white.
- HIGHWAY 11 WEST OF KESSLER ROAD IN CENTER TOWNSHIP at 2:16 p.m. March 26. A pickup truck driven by William L. Johnson, 56, of Galena, Ill., and a motor home driven by Willis E. Hoerler, 80, of 1307 S. Murphy Road, Janesville, coming from opposite directions, collided, sending the truck into the ditch and the motor home, which was towing a sport utility vehicle, skidding sideways down the highway, where it fell onto its side. Johnson and his passenger, Pamela T. Johnson, same address, were admitted to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center and released the next day. A passenger in Hoerler’s vehicle, Doris L. Hoerler, 80, same address, was treated and released at Mercy.
- RYAN C. WEAVER, 22, of 303 S. Ringold St., Janesville, with misdemeanor theft and uttering in a Feb. 15 incident. He is accused of cashing stolen checks for a total of $2,295.
- A 47-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE MAN with felony domestic abuse after a March 30 incident in which he is accused of choking a woman in his home. She was not injured.
- BRANDON S. ANGILERI, 17, of 4064 Creekside Drive, Janesville, and JONATHAN A. PRESIT, 17, of 3233 W. Rockport Park Drive, Janesville, with burglary and theft after a burglary that was reported March 4 in Janesville. A laptop, an iPod and more than $800 in loose change were reported stolen.
n TYLER N. FANIS, 503 E. Centerway, Janesville, with fifth offense intoxicated-driving, operating after revocation, felony reckless endangerment, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia after a March 26 incident in Milton. Fanis is accused of hitting a police officer and refusing to stop his car from rolling while the officer tried to talk to him.
- EDWARD D. LUND, 233 N. Washington St., No. 2, Janesville, with sixth offense intoxicated driving. Lund was arrested on March 25 in Janesville.
- A 20-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE MAN at home on charges of felony strangulation and disorderly conduct. He is accused of choking a woman.
- RENE M. LUCAS, 28, of 2500 Mt. Zion Ave., Janesville, on a charge of burglary after he was found March 26 in a barn in Fulton Township. Nothing was reported stolen.
- ORLANDO WILSON, of 1003 S. Washington St., Janesville on four charges of delivery of marijuana. The sales took place in November, December and January as part of a Janesville Police Department investigation.
Rock County Court
- DEAN L. ABRAHAM, 6219 Highway 51, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- TRAVIS J. ACKERMAN, 4058 Creekside Drive, No. 8, Janesville, improper stop/stop sign–clear lane, $175.
- KURT C. ALBRECHT, South Beloit, Ill., unlawful use of telephone–threatening phone calls, $264.
- RACHEL S. ALBRIGHT, 340 N. Newcomb St., No. 136, Whitewater, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- TAYLOR L. ANDERSON, 627 Chartier St., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- MARIA E. ARELLANO, 512 Marino Ave., Delavan, speeding, $175.
- HARRY A. BANKER, 1218 Conde St., No. 8, Janesville, operating without carrying license, $201.
- HANNA M.H. BAUMEISTER, 109 S. Academy St., Janesville, truancy, $201.
- JEREMY L. BEAVERS, Milwaukee, nonregistration of automobile, $175.
- JAMES C. BIANCOFIORI, 4394 Fox Hills Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and failure to wear seat belt, $211.
- GAIL S. BILLUPS, 430 S. Jackson St., Janesville, speeding, $251.
- GARY BLAIR, 1416 Riverside, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $175.
- JAMIE M. BLOCK, 52 S. Main St., Apt. 2N, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- PAUL T. BOBOLZ, Avalon, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.
- ANTHONY L. BROOKS, South Beloit, Ill., disorderly conduct, $264.
- PAUL M. BROWN, Madison, operating while suspended, operating vehicle without insurance and nonregistration of automobile, $577.
- SANDRA J. BRUHA, 6219 Highway 51, No. 42, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $175.
- DANIEL P. BUTTERS, 1021 N. Grant Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended second violation, $201.
- RAYMOND M. CARDONA, 1202 W. Delavan Drive, Janesville, improper registration of automobile and operating vehicle without insurance, $350.
- DAVID R. CHITEK, 1826 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- KELLIE R. CLATWORTHY, 4122 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, speedometer violations, $289.
- DAVID A. COLLINS, Youngstown, Ohio, possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, $528.
- DANIELLE R. CONNER, 3200 Randolph Road, Janesville, speeding, $201.
- FAITH A. CONNER, 3501 N. Harmony Townhall Road, Janesville, operating without carrying license and operating vehicle without insurance, $350.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.