Public record for Sept. 5, 2010
- LINN AND VAN BUREN STREETS, Janesville, at 4:04 p.m. Thursday a vehicle driven by Larry J. Schomber, 65, of 833 Eisenhower St., Janesville, was driving south on Linn Street when it was struck by a vehicle driven by Lori L. Johnson, 38, of 185 Brakefield Drive, Janesville, which was eastbound on Van Buren. Schomber and a passenger, Mary K. Schomber, 65, of 833 Eisenhower St., were transported to Mercy Hospital, Janesville, according to police reports. The Schombers’ conditions were not available at press time.
Rock County Court
- TAX AIRFREIGHT, Milwaukee, two counts of vehicle equipment violations, $402.
- KELLY L. TAYLOR, 18 ˝ S. Chatham St., Janesville, disturbing peace/assault or fighting, $264.
- LENORE J. TAYLOR, 447 N. Pearl St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- THE WESTHARDT CORPORATION, Huntley, Ill., failure to obtain IFTA, $264.
- CHERYL N. THORNTON, 167˝ S. Jackson St., Janesville, disturbing peace/assault or fighting, $264.
- MICHAEL R. TREANOR, Dunlap, Ill., boater failure to maintain reasonable speed and jet ski violating slow-no-wake requirement, $376.
- GERALD D. TUFTIE, Flanagan, Ill., unlawful U/Y turn where erected signs, $175.
- DAVID A. UDCHITZ, Chicago, speeding, $276.
- SAMATH UM, Oregon, fishing within prohibited distance-lock/dam, $223.
- UPS GROUND FREIGHT, Richmond, Va., vehicle equipment violations, $238.
- SAMANTHA P. USMILLER, Spring Grove, Ill., speeding, $301.
- NICOLE R. VALERIUS, Milwaukee, operating while revoked, $201.
- BROOKE A. VAN ACKER, 430 Sandalwood Court, Milton, unreasonable and imprudent speed, $213.
- ERIC W. VANBUSKIRK, Greeley, Colo., speeding, $276.
- AGUSTIN VASQUEZ, 1609 Evergreen Drive, Janesville, unreasonable and imprudent speed, $213.
- RYAN O. VILLARREAL, N5828 County P, Delavan, operating while suspended, $201.
- RYNE A. VINSON, 820 Sherman Ave., Janesville, underage drinking possession first violation, $264, license suspended.
- BARBARA J. WALSH LITTLE, Lyndon Station, jet ski violating slow-no-wake requirement, $188.
- JERICA G. WATSON, Milwaukee, speeding, $251.
- KIMBERLY K. WATSON, 926 Cambridge Drive, Janesville, inattentive driving, $188.
- WEL COMPANIES, Depere, violating highway weight limits, $755.
- HOLICE J. WIGGINS, 1204 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- BOB A. WILLIAMS, Burlington, speeding, $201.
- ETHAN L. WILLIAMS, Stoughton, underage drinking possession first violation, $264.