Public record for May 29, 2010
- KIDDER ROAD AND COUNTY M, Fulton Township, at 11:38 a.m. Monday, a sport utility vehicle driven by Ruth C. Ballweg, 16, of 5218 N. County F, rolled off the road. Ballweg was ticketed for inattentive driving. Ballweg was reportedly transported to a local hospital, but her condition Friday was unknown.
- DANTE L. BILLUPS, 28, of 618 Linn St., Janesville, at 9:37 p.m. Thursday at home on charges of recklessly endangering safety, strangulation and battery.
Rock County Court
- DANIELLE S. LOVELACE, 22, of 424 College St., Upper, Milton, charge of felony possession with intent to deliver marijuana amended to possession of marijuana, one year probation, $87.
- GINA M. HILL, 29, Madison, formerly of Janesville, charge of theft of movable property and uttering forgery both dismissed.
- PERRY D. LUCCHESI-TARTER, 19, of 314 N. High St., Upper, Janesville, misdemeanor repeat domestic battery, two years probation with credit, $187. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- THOMAS W. BURCHFIELD JR., 20, of 1719 N. Claremont Drive, Janesville, possession of drug paraphernalia, $236.
- CYNTHIA K. JEFFCOAT, 43, of 214 McKinley St., Janesville, repeat domestic disorderly conduct, 18 months probation with credit, $187. Charge of repeat misdemeanor bail-jumping dismissed but read into court record.
- MICHAEL W. BATISTE, 41, of 614 S. Locust St., Janesville, charge of attempted theft of movable property dismissed but read into court record.
- RICHARD J. HOYT, 21, of 203 N. Washington St., No. 4, Janesville, felony first-degree sexual assault of child younger than age 13, 15 years prison with credit, 10 years extended supervision, $30 restitution, $115.
- DARREL J. FREEMAN, 23, of 1417 Hull Ave., Beloit, felony uttering forgery, three years in prison with credit, three years extended supervision, $715 restitution, $71.
- TAYLOR C. WHEELER, 22, of 812 N. Randall Ave., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, domestic criminal damage to property, nine months in jail with credit.
- EUGENE F. TOMLIN, 51, of 129 E. Main St., Evansville, felony felon possession of firearm, $1,395.
- CHRISTOPHER VELAZQUEZ, 23, of 6219 Highway 51, Lot 217, Janesville, felony misappropriate identification information to avoid penalty, three years probation with credit, $112. Charge of obstructing dismissed but read into court record.
- SHANE A. MILLER, 18, of 1222 W. Happy Hollow Road, Janesville, possession of marijuana, one year probation, $87.
- TONYA L. GREEN, 20, of 4013 N. Edgewood Drive, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, disorderly conduct, misdemeanor bail-jumping, 18 months probation with credit, $699. Additional charges of disorderly conduct, misdemeanor bail-jumping and misdemeanor battery all dismissed but read into court record.
- FARON D. GELLER, 32, of 5905 Highway 11, Janesville, misdemeanor repeat battery, two counts of repeat obstructing, 180 days in jail with credit, $261. Additional charges of misdemeanor battery, two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of lewd, lascivious behavior-exposure all dismissed but read into court record.
- MATTHEW C. TURNER, 35, of 2119 S. Pearl St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $462.
- TRACY M. WILLIAMS, 26, of 2307 Conway Drive, Janesville, charge of felony misappropriate identification information to obtain money amended to disorderly conduct, $33 restitution, $324.
- DANIELLE B. KAI, 20, of 719 Kellogg Ave., No. 8, Janesville, two counts of obstructing, one count of possession of marijuana, nine months in jail with credit. Charges of two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia dismissed but read into court record.