Public record for June 26, 2010
- CODEY G. TOBOLIC, 21, no fixed address, Thursday at 3315 S. Hwy 51 Lot #4, Janesville on charges of uttering, for cashing stolen checks.
- EARL F. ROGERS, 24, of 619 S. Academy St., Janesville at 1:07 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of Cherry Street on charges of delivering marijuana near certain places and maintaining drug houses.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ASHLEY TRACEY, 23, of 1021 Johnson St., Janesville, at 1:23 a.m. Wednesday, at 522 S. Arch St. Tracey collided with a parked car. Tracey was transported to Mercy Hospital by ambulance and cited for OWI.
- THEFT BY DECEPTION, reported at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday at 1700 S. River Road, Apt. 243, Janesville. An elderly woman said she was involved in a scam where she met an unknown man at Janesville Mall and turned over $3,000 in cash.
- BURGLARY, reported at 9:30 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of South Walnut Street. A house and a trailer were broken into and scrap metal was taken. No value was given for the scrap metal.
- 1200 BLOCK OF GENEVA STREET , DELAVAN, at 2:45 p.m. Thursday a motorcycle driven by Donald P. Kempin, 57, Kenosha, struck a car driven by Katrina Maronde, 20, of N6272 County P, Delavan. Both vehicles were westbound when Maronde stopped to make a turn, according to Delavan Police Department records. Kempinís motorcycle rear-ended the car. Kempin was transported to Mercy Hospital, Walworth, and then to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Wauwatosa, where he was reported in critical condition Friday afternoon. No citations were issued.
- ZACHARY R. WOJCIK, 20, of 323 W. Wisconsin St., Delavan, possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of an illegally obtained prescription drug. He is accused of having marijuana, a scale, marijuana pipes and a bottle of prescription Tylenol, which police found during a search of his residence in May.
- FERNANDO MUNOZ PEREZ, 29, of 320 S. Seventh St., Delavan, physical abuse of a child intentionally causing bodily harm. He is accused of hitting a 1-year-old boy in the mouth in May.
- CHRISTOPHER M. OSINSKI, 18, W1106 Celadine Road, Pell Lake, escape and obstructing an office. He is accused of not returning to the Walworth County Jail after he left with work-release privileges. He also is accused of lying to police about being beaten up.
- DEBBY M. HIRSCHFIELD, 52, 370 N. Tratt St., No. 132, Whitewater, fifth-offense operating while intoxicated. She is accused of driving drunk in Whitewater in June.
- JAVIER CORTEZ-VALADEZ, 33, N3486 Highway 67, No. 6, Lake Geneva, felony bail jumping and three counts of child neglect. He is accused of leaving his residence to visit friends and drink beer and leaving his three children alone, a violation of his bond from a previous charge of third-offense intoxicated driving, in May.
- MATTHEW D. TWOMBLY, 22, of 375 N. Harmony Lane, No. 205, Whitewater, felony possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is accused of having marijuana and an altered soda can used to smoke marijuana, which police found during a search while he was in the Walworth County Jail.
- RUSSELL L. SPENCER, 36, of 2319 Prairie St., Delavan, failure to notify the Sex Offender Registry of changes in registry information. He is accused of not reporting address or employment changes to the state Department of Corrections between November and June.