Public record for June 13, 2010
- JAMES M. AHLINE, 45, at 9:10 p.m. Friday on a bench warrant for failing to appear in Rock County Court on a charge of intoxicated driving. The arrest was listed as Ahlineís fourth.
- SHAY S. DOOLEY, 22, of 1821 E. Post Road, Beloit, at 2:29 a.m. Saturday at Main and Milwaukee streets in Janesville.
Rock County Courts
- ASHLEY A. PETERSON, 20, of 1214 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, possession of drug paraphernalia, $236.
- PATRICK D. MCCAULEY, 46, of 4743 N. River Road, Janesville, possession of drug paraphernalia, five days in jail time served, $551.
- CARMEN A. MANCARI SKILLMAN, 18, of 468 S. Blackhawk St., Janesville, repeat domestic disorderly conduct, 18 months probation, $187.
- DENNIS D. EWINGS, 48, of 2104 S. Terrace St., Janesville, felony drunken driving sixth violation, one year in jail with credit, three years probation, three years ignition interlock, three years driverís license revocation, $2,776. Charge of operating while revoked dismissed but read into court record.
- TIMOTHY R. WAGNER, 21, of 215 N. Grant Ave., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $344 restitution, $538.
- OMAR A. SHABAZZ, 30, of 216 Glen St., Janesville, charges of receiving stolen property and theft of movable property both dismissed.
- STEVEN L. SCHNEEBERGER, 32, of 123 Sioux Drive, Edgerton, domestic disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, four months in jail with credit.