Public record for July 11, 2010
- JOSHUA R. HENRY, 19, of 314 S. Jackson St., Janesville, at 11:20 a.m. Saturday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of felony theft.
- DANTE D. HIGGINS, 19, of 710 Vine St., Beloit, at 9 a.m. Friday at 2633 N. Lexington Ave, Janesville, on charges of criminal trespassing and recklessly endangering safety.
- JANELLE J. VENABLE, 42, of 1542 Carrington St., Janesville, at 3 a.m. Thursday at Racine Street and Randall Avenue in Janesville.
- BRIAN E. ILLBECK, 55, of 2606 N. West River Road, Janesville, at 10:21 p.m. Friday at Pearl and Court streets in Janesville. The arrest was listed as Illbeck’s second on an intoxicated-driving charge.
Rock County Court
- TERRY L. LANDGREN, 52, of 436 S. Franklin St., Janesville, charge of misdemeanor bail-jumping dismissed but read into court record.
- FREYA R. GRAF, 34, of 6 Sinclair St., Upper, Janesville, party to misdemeanor intentional retail theft, $435.
- LUKE T. FOLKENS, 18, of 2801 S. River Road, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $525.
- MICHAEL R. MAYFIELD JR., 19, of 453 Wilson St., Janesville, possession of marijuana, $551. Charge of possession of drug paraphernalia dismissed but read into court record.