Public record for Jan. 24, 2010
- ANTHONY J. GARCIA, 34, Neenah, at 1 p.m. Friday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office, on bench warrants charging third-offense intoxicated driving, hit and run, obstructing and disorderly conduct.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- RYAN P. LAMBERT, 21, of 1513 Roosevelt Ave., Janesville, at 3:15 a.m. Saturday at the Janesville Police Department, after an incident at the corner of Chatham and Roosevelt streets. It was listed as his third intoxicated driving arrest.
- NANETTA D. BEARD, 3230 Midvale Drive, Janesville, operating without carrying license, $201.
- ABIGAIL A. BOWERS, 1614 Purvis Ave., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- ANDREW J. BRADLEY, 214 E. Holmes St., Janesville, failure to yield right of way to pedestrian, bicyclist or EPAMD, $175.
- SAVANNAH J. BUGG, 4202 W. Westward Lane, Apt. A, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- PATRICK BUTLER, Robbins, Ill., failure to stop at railroad crossing sign, $264.
- TRACY A. BUTLER, Robbins, Ill., operating while intoxicated first violation, $871, license revocation and alcohol assessment.
- GENE P. CARROLL, W7648 Turtle Lake Road, Delavan, underage drinking possession first violation, $175.
- JOHN J. COFFEY, 1510 Kensington St., Janesville, worthless checks, $1,192.
- AMANDA M. CRICK, 155 Valley Drive, Janesville, unsafe backing of vehicle, $175.
- ALFREDO K. DELOS MONTEROS, 302 St. Lawrence Ave., Janesville, allowing guest patron after hours, $201.
- CRAIG D. DENSON, 167 S. Locust St., Janesville, operating while revoked, $264.
- CHAELYN M. DEREMER, 1617 Crestview St., Janesville, automobile following too closely, $201.
- COLLEEN M. EVANS, 2610 N. Lexington Drive, No. 6, Janes-ville, inattentive driving, $188.
- MELISSA E. FETTER, Forest, Ill., speeding, $301.
- S. G. FISCHER, 5124 N.W. Rotamer Road, Milton, speeding, $175.
- KEVIN M. FLEMING, Salem, inattentive driving, $188.
- AMADOR FLORES LUNA, 557 N. Pearl Ave., Janesville, operating without valid license first violation, $201.
Last updated: 12:35 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012