Public record for Jan. 23, 2010
- CORY H. MEYER, 18, of 315 W. Van Buren St., Janesville, at 4:10 a.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Gershwin Drive, Janesville, on a bench warrant charging him with failure to appear in court on a charge of theft-operating a motor vehicle without owner’s consent.
- CURTIS T. WALKER, 23, of 1014 E. Memorial Drive, Janesville, at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Milwaukee County Jail on Rock County bench warrants charging him with failure to appear in court on four counts of felony bail jumping, hit-and-run attended vehicle as a repeat offender and party to possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
- EDWARD C. HAASE, 25, of 411 Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, at 4:10 a.m. Friday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on a bench warrant charging him with failing to appear in court on a previous charge of substantial battery.
- MATTHEW W. STEINKE, 29, of 3735 N. Wright Road, Janesville, at 9:24 p.m. Thursday at the Janesville Police Department on 17 counts each of theft and forgery. He is accused of taking 17 personal checks belonging to a 55-year-old Janesville woman, forging them and cashing them on her account at Blackhawk Community Credit Union.
- LISA M. KNUDSON, 28, of 2903 Woodlane Drive, No. 3, Janesville, at 4:45 p.m. Thursday of 332 Center Ave., Janesville, on a charge of possession with intent to deliver marijuana.
- ZACHARY D. PAULSON, 19, Beloit, at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 8 at his home on a charge of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
- BURGLARY AND THEFT to a home in the 300 block of South Randall Avenue, Janesville. Reported stolen were ice-fishing equipment, two cameras, a cell phone and binoculars.
- FRAUDULENT WRITINGS reported at 3:31 p.m. Wednesday. A 41-year-old Janesville woman reported someone was making fraudulent purchases using her debit card number.
- FORGERY reported at 3:05 p.m. Wednesday. A 57-year-old Janesville woman reported her brother had found a credit card and was using it to make purchases. The credit card holder had reported the card lost.
- BURGLARY to several trailers at the Janesville RV Center, 1710 Highway 14, Janesville, reported at 9:38 a.m. Jan. 16. Six televisions valued at a total of $4,529 were reported stolen.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ELEANOR S. DEMATTHEW, 20, Racine, on Friday on West Main Street, Whitewater. Also ticketed for speeding.
- ELIZABETH M. JENSEN, 24, of 281 E. Parkside Drive, Whitewater, on Thursday on South Janesville Street. Also ticketed for open intoxicants in a motor vehicle.
- JAVAUGHN D. ROBERTS, 20, Milwaukee, on Monday on East Main Street, Whitewater.
- RICKY O. HALVERSON, 52, Chicago, at 2:09 p.m. Jan. 16, on Stearns Road at Highway 67, Fontana. Also ticketed for operating after revocation and having open intoxicants in a motor vehicle.
Rock County Court
- LEAH M. POSPISIL, 29, of 9946 N. Clear Lake Road, Milton, felony arson of property other than building, five years probation with credit, $122. Charges of resisting and felony vehicle operator fleeing/eluding officer both dismissed but read into court record.
- DANIEL GIL-REYES, 28, of 1128 Smyth School Road, Beloit, formerly of Janesville, felony armed robbery, five years in prison with credit, five years extended supervision, $457 restitution, $453.
- BLAKE M. HUMPHREY, 18, of 1473 Marquette St., Janesville, domestic criminal damage to property, $525. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.