Public record for Jan. 17, 2010
- HOUSE FIRE at 5:06 p.m. Saturday at 4120 West River Road, Janesville. Fire damage was confined to the kitchen and utility room. Heat and smoke damage throughout the rest of house. No damage estimate available. The Rock County Sheriff’s Office is investigating.
- AMAIRANI ACEVEDO CASTILLO, 306 N. Academy St., Janesville, operating without carrying license, $387.
- SUE M. BATARI, 403 E. Fourth Ave., Brodhead, parking in area reserved for physically disabled, $220.
- KRISTINA D. BENAGE, 2120 S. Crosby Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended and operating vehicle while intoxicated, $1,042, license revocation and alcohol assessment.
- BRITTANY E. BOECHE, 4601 Glacier View Drive, Milton, improper passing of stopped school bus, $327.
- TERRI L. BOGDEN, 1604 W. Memorial Drive, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- NATALIE J. BOLTON, 605 Kellogg Ave., No. 3, Janesville, speeding and failure to wear seatbelt, $185.
- DEANN M. BOYNE, 333 Linn St., Lower, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- LINDA L. BUCKNER, 339 W. Grand Ave., No. 307, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.