Public record for Feb. 27, 2010
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE GIRL at 9 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Midland Road, Janesville, was referred to juvenile authorities on charges of maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
- JODI J. SMITH, 51, of 756 W. Happy Hollow Road, Janesville, at 7:56 a.m. Wednesday at home on a charge of forgery.
- NATHAN P. JOHNSON, 34, of 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 1006, Janesville, at 9:33 a.m. Wednesday at home on a charge of interfering with child custody.
- JESSICA L. GREENE-RODRIGUEZ, 28, of 618 S. Academy St., Janesville, at 12:15 p.m. Friday at the Janesville police department on two counts of possession of heroin with intent to deliver.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- BRIAN J. KING, 33, of 1806 N. Washington Ave., Janesville, at 2:20 a.m. Friday at Wright Road and Brunswick Lane, Janesville.
- JORDAN P. JOHNSON, 20, of 838 Somerset Drive, Janesville, at 11:55 p.m. Thursday at 2810 N. Lexington Drive, Janesville.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- AMANDA E. J. CUDE, 19, of 128 Romar Drive, Milton, at 1:14 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of South Prince Street, Whitewater.
Rock County Court
- JASON S. ECKLUND, 30, 749 Matheson St., Janesville, obstructing, $740.
- JOEL GARCIA, 31, Madison, obstructing, 30 days in jail with credit, $70.
- BRENDA K. BLANK-WALER, 39, of 165 S. John Paul Road, No. 10, Milton, disorderly conduct, $576.
- CHARLES N. BERNARD JR., 21, of 9 Garfield St., Edgerton, misdemeanor intentional retail theft, 10 days in jail, two days in jail in lieu of fine.
- JOHNATHAN M. ALLEN, 21, of 1912 Joliet St., Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery, domestic disorderly conduct, 18 months probation with credit, $374. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- MARY L. TRACY, 48, of 1549 Killdeer Lane, Janesville, felony taking and driving vehicle without consent, six months in jail with Huber privileges, $122.
- CARRIE J. THORNE, 30, of 2017 Joliet St., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $362.
- CHRISTOPHER M. LISSA, 35, of 2223 Sheridan St., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $210.
- JOSEPH M. KJORNES, 24, of 1122 W. Delavan Drive, Janesville, two counts of misdemeanor theft of movable property, one year probation with credit.
- TRISHA K. KIENBAUM, 31, of 1026 Carrington St., Janesville, charges of three counts of manufacturing/delivering schedule I, II narcotics amended to three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, $136.
- NIKIA M. VOGELS, 1424 Highland Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor intentional retail theft, one year probation, $87.
- AMARIO L. PETTIS, 43, of 319 Rock St., Janesville, obstructing, 30 days in jail with credit, $87.
- LARRY M. SMITH, 22, of 403 Rockport Road, Janesville, felony failure to report to jail for 10 or more days, 60 days in jail with Huber privileges, $112.
- AMY L. HERSHBERGER, 6219 Highway 51, No. 244, Janesville, reckless driving endangering safety, failure to notify police of accident and hit and run of unattended vehicle, $918.
- MARY A. HOLUM, 5203 S. County D, Afton, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.
- GILBERT E. HULL, Madison, operating while suspended fourth or more violation, $201.
- BENJAMIN A. HUNT, 17013 W. Lilac Lane, Milton, speeding, $175.
- REYNA A. IBARRA, Owen, speeding, $175.
- ABDULA IBRAIMI, Ripon, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.
Rock County Marriages
- Kristopher Beaumont, Beloit, and Jennifer Bush, Janesville.
- Heber Sanjuan-Peralta and Abisag Vivas, both of Beloit.
- Jimmy Jensen and Sara Carolfi, both of Janesville.
- Paul Cruz and La Keta Monk, both of Janesville.
- Joshua Wenzel, Pardeeville, and Krista Kapellen, Edgerton.
- Ramiro Rojas Marquez and Ma. Elena Licea Chavez, both of Janesville.
- Alonso Meza and Jennifer Darwin, both of Beloit.
- Brian Burkheimer and Renee Rozell, both of Edgerton.
- Kyle Bartock and Stephanie Weber, both of Janesville.
- Aaron Luchsinger, Fulton, and Ashleigh West, Palmdale, Calif.
- Robert Hanlon and Judith Dickson, both of Milton.
- James Forrest and Elizabeth Widmar, both of Janesville.
- Daniel Atkinson and Kati Wakefield, both of Janesville.
- Jeffery Swaim and Sheila Lambert, both of Janesville.
- Jay Salzman and Jennifer Elliott, both of Beloit.
- Elliott Stitt and Jill Rosecke, both of Janesville.
- Gary Frank and Ann Krainyk, both of Evansville.
- Jeremiah Alonzo, Elburn, Ill., and Kristen McCarthy, Beloit.
- Jonathon Sutton and Stacy Smiley, both of Janesville.
- Antonio Cantu-Valencia and Sara King, both of Janesville.