Public record for Feb. 20, 2010
- STEVEN R. HILL, 17, of 502 Linn St., Janesville, at 11 p.m. Wednesday in the 2600 block of Affirmed Drive, Janesville, on charges of possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- DAVID L. JENSEN, 34, of 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 80, Janesville, at 7:59 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Happy Hollow Road, Janesville, on a charge of physical abuse of a child.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ALEXIS L. SAMPSON, 23, of 1201 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, at 2:19 a.m. Friday at Center Avenue and State Street, Janesville.
- JUSTIN W. CLARK, 30, of 1138 N. Wuthering Hills Drive, Janesville, at 7:14 a.m. Wednesday at Sharon Road north of County O, La Prairie Township. Clark is accused of driving off the road and striking trees. He remained in University Hospital, Madison, on Friday in critical condition.
- DAVID L. FLOCK, JR., 24, of 2015 W. State St., Janesville, at 12:51 a.m. Thursday at South Washington Street and Delavan Drive, Janesville.
- SUSPICIOUS PERSON reported at 5:08 p.m. Thursday along Pontiac Drive, Janesville. A sixth-grade Marshall Middle School student reported that a man in a black ski mask chased him home from school.
- SECOND-DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT reported at 8:52 a.m. Thursday in Janesville. A woman said her boyfriend had sex with her the previous night while she was passed out from inhaling paint.
- OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE WITHOUT THE OWNER’S CONSENT, reported at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of North Parker Drive. A Geo valued at $500 was taken and later recovered in another jurisdiction.
- COUNTY N AND COUNTY LINE ROAD, Lima Township, at 2:40 p.m. Sunday, a truck driven by James H. Kuhnke, 32, Fort Atkinson, collided in the intersection with a van driven by Patricia A. Johansen, 60, of 1262 Laurel St., Whitewater. Kuhnke was taken to a local hospital, but his condition was unknown Friday. Johansen was taken to a local hospital, but her condition was unknown Friday. Kuhnke’s passenger, Amanda M. Ladwig, 19, Fort Atkinson, was treated and released from Mercy Hospital, Janesville.
Last updated: 12:51 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012