Public record for Dec. 18, 2010
n ANDREW C. BRIESKE, 23, of 9317 N. Fulton St., Fulton Township, at 11:44 p.m. Wednesday at his residence on charges of attempting to disarm a police officer and resisting. Deputies came to the residence for a 911 hang-up call and reported Brieske was uncooperative, verbally aggressive and at one point tried to grab a sergeant’s firearm.
n DARNELL R. GOINS, 40, of 115 Swift St. No. 4, Edgerton, at 2:20 p.m. Tuesday at his residence. He is charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine and two counts of delivery of cocaine. The sheriff’s office’s special investigations unit allegedly bought cocaine from Goins on Nov. 29 and Dec. 1 and also had contact with Goins on Dec. 2.
- BURGLARY reported Friday to a home in the 1100 block of Kellogg Avenue, Janesville. Jewelry was reported stolen.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JASEN C. DUTCHER, 36, of 3222 Aurora Lane, Janesville, at 1:52 a.m. Friday at the corner of Court and Jackson streets, Janesville. It was reported as his third intoxicated-driving arrest.
- AMANDA J. BANDEMER, 21, of 321 N. Chatham St., Janesville, at 2:46 a.m. Saturday on East Highway 14 just east of Highway 51 in Janesville Township. Also cited for speeding.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- BERNADENE A. COOK, 34, Elkhorn, at 3:12 a.m. Friday at Court A, Whitewater.
Rock County Court
- MICHAEL T. HEYERDAHL, 1322 Manor Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle by probationary licensee with unauthorized person in vehicle, $201.
- ROBERT N. HILT, 3104 Vold Court, No. 1, Janesville, operating while upended, $201.
- JOSHUA D. HIGGINBOTHAM, 5416 N. Harmony Town Hall Road, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and failure to wear seatbelt, $211.
- ERIN L. HOLLANDER, 120 St. Lawrence Ave., No. 325, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- ANGIE K. HOLZ, 619 Williams St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- DEVIN D. HOWARD, 1704 Wolcott St., Janesville, speeding, $295.
- MICHAEL L. HUGHES, Marshfield, speeding, $251.
- STEPHEN A. HUGUNIN, 415 N. Garfield Ave., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- VITO IACOVIELLO, Bartlett, Ill., speeding, $251.
- MARSHALL A. JACOBSON, 1611 Winchester Place, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- LYNDSAY R. JENSON, 1335 Laramie Lane, No. 10, Janesville, nonregistration of automobile, $175.
- BRANDI D. JOHNSON, 255 S. Jackson St., No. 1, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- ERIC A. JOHNSON, 462 Badger Drive, Evansville, operating while revoked, $201.
- TERRY K. JOHNSON, 501 S. Madison St., No. 7, Evansville, knowingly operating while revoked and causing property damage and failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $376.
- DRAKE M. KANGAS, 402 S. Locust St., No. 200, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- REBECCA A. KEALY, 1604 N. Lexington Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
Last updated: 3:47 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012