Public record for Dec. 11, 2010
- SHED FIRE at 2:01 p.m. Thursday at 88 Menominee Road, Albion Township. Milton and Edgerton firefighters quickly extinguished the fire to this detached building that housed a homemade wood-burning stove. Damage was estimated at $10,000. Although no injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is not considered suspicious, it remains under investigation, according to a press release from the Dane County Sheriff’s Office, which also had deputies on scene.
Rock County Court
- JOHNATHAN WAGNER, W7528 Highway 106, Fort Atkinson, disorderly conduct, $390.
- JOSEPH E. WALDROP, 1336 Laramie Lane, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- NICHOLAS J. WALKER, 116 N. Pine St., Janesville, underage possession/consumption, $264.
- KEENAN E. WARD, 317 Linn St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- MICHAEL E. WARD, Evanston, Ill., speeding, $175.
- DAVID J. WASTAK, 729 Harding St., Janesville, improper signal for stop/turn, $264.
- BROCK T. WEAVER, 1123 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, drunken driving first violation, license revocation and alcohol assessment, $723.
- JENNIFER M. WEBSTER, 532 ½ Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, automobile following too closely, $201.
- SHARI M. WEGERT, 633 Kellogg Ave., No. 3, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- PATRICK WEN, Nashua, N.H., speeding, $251.
- BRANDI R. WEPKING, 806 Kellogg Ave., No. 5, Janesville, operating without valid license first violation and failure to wear seat belt, $211.
- AMY R. WILLIAMS, 1416 Riverside St., Janesville, disturbing peace by assault/fighting, $264.
- CHRISTINA E. WILSON, Lake Forest, Ill., speeding, $251.
- REBECCA L. WILSON, 1308 Purvis Ave., Janesville, speeding, $201.
- BARBARA J. WINDEN, 209 ½ Rock St., Janesville, operating while revoked, $201.
- SHANNON M. WINGATE, 2209 W. Court St., Janesville, operating without valid license first violation, $201.
- MICHAEL D. WIPF, Brooklyn, speeding, $201.
- JODI M. WIRTH, 515 E. Centerway, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- RAYMOND R. WOODRING, 104 Depot St., Footville, speeding, $175.
- PHILLIP A. YAHNKE, 2025 W. Wall St., No. 15, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- LISA R. YANCEY, Milwaukee, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $402.
- JOSEPH D. ZALAS, Fremont, nonregistration of automobile, speeding and operating after revocation/suspension of registration, $525.
- MONTREL C. ZINN, 2519 N. Lexington Drive, Janesville, reckless driving endangering safety, $390.
- DUSTIN R. BENTIVEGNA, 24, of 529 Rimrock Road, Janesville, two counts of false 9-1-1 emergency calls, 18 months probation, $243. Additional charges of two counts of false 9-1-1 emergency calls dismissed but read into court record.
- NICHOLAS B. BARTEL, 28, of 1208 E. Dellwood Drive, Milton, felony party to repeat manufacturing/delivering marijuana, three years in prison with credit, three years extended supervision, $268. Charges of felony maintaining drug trafficking place, possession of marijuana second or more violation and felony dealer possessing controlled substance without tax stamp all dismissed but read into court record.
- HEATHER M. HANSEN, 36, Janesville, charges of domestic aggravated battery to physically disabled, felony bail-jumping, disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property all dismissed.
- CAMERON C. THOMPSON, 20, of 3141 Danbury Drive, Janesville, charges of felony domestic strangulation and suffocation and misdemeanor battery amended to misdemeanor domestic battery and disorderly conduct, domestic disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana, two years probation with credit, $500. Charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and three counts of felony bail-jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- TRACI D. GIBBS, 37, of 713 Johnson St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, misdemeanor domestic battery, 23 days in jail time served, $686.
- KENNETH A. GOOD, 23, of 1106 Sue Lane, Milton, misdemeanor repeat theft of movable property, one year probation with credit, $165 restitution, $127.
- THE LATE DENNIS J. GAHAN, 80, Edgerton, six counts of theft by false representation dismissed.
- JARED M. GRAF, 28, of 604 Cross St., Clinton, felony drunken driving fifth violation, 18 months in prison with credit, two years extended supervision, 36 months driver’s license revocation, $125. Charges of felony operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration and operating while revoked both dismissed but read into court record.
- JIMMY A. CARTER, 39, of 1707 Porter Ave., Beloit, misdemeanor retail theft, 120 days in jail, $243. Charge of obstructing dismissed but read into court record.
- SHANE E. RUGGLES, 32, Rockford, Ill., felony escaping criminal arrest, 33 months in prison, three years extended supervision, $97.
- ALEX B. REILLY, 18, of 4026 N. Henke Road, Milton, disorderly conduct, one year probation, 20 hours community service, $243.
- MATTHEW S. SCHULTZ, 18, of 2623 N. Britt Road, Janesville, formerly of Footville, obstructing, 10 days in jail time served, two days in jail in lieu of fine.