Public record for Aug. 28, 2010
- JONATHAN L. FLOYD, 27, of 821 Ruger Ave., Janesville, at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail on three charges of delivery of cocaine.
- MELISSA A. TURNMIRE, 25, of 1704 N. Wright Road, Janesville, at 2:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of South Academy Street, Janesville, on a charge of delivery of oxycodone.
- AARON J. HOFFMASTER, 20, of 2030 Bond Place, Janesville at 8:14 a.m. Friday at Barham Avenue and North Washington Street on charges of strangulation with domestic violence rider and battery with a domestic violence rider.
- JASON H. O’LEARY, 24, of 2129 Highland Avenue, Janesville, at 12:15 p.m. Friday at home on charges of burglary, theft and a probation hold.
- BURGLARY, reported at 6:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 North Washington Street, Janesville. Reported stolen were a DVD valued at $15 and video game system valued at $300.
- BURGLARY, reported at 7:34 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Ravine Street, Janesville. Reported stolen was computer equipment valued at $880.
Rock County Court
- JESUS A. JAIMES MARTINEZ, 1210 Anthony Ave., No. 7, Janesville, operating while suspended fourth or more violation, $201.
- BRIAN K. JARRETT, 20 S. Pontiac Drive, No. 209, Janesville, nonregistration of automobile and operating while suspended, $376.
- CW JONES, Rockford, Ill., possession fish 26 to 50 percent over bag limit, $370.
- ROBERT L. JORDAN, Waukesha, speeding, $201.
- ANDREW H. JULSON, Stoughton, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.
- BRIAN J. KAHL, 2110 Sheridan St., Janesville, fishing with more than three hooks/lines/baits (one to two over), $183.
- KAMAL TRANS, Phoenix, Ariz., vehicle equipment violations, $246.
- JAMES M. KEITHLEY, W5938 Bubbling Springs Drive, Elkhorn, speeding, $175.
- KYLE P. KELLEY, 1489 S. Grant St., Janesville, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.
- STEVEN F. KIND, 1015 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, displaying unauthorized vehicle registration plate and failure to wear seatbelt, $248.
- SALLY M. KIRKPATRICK, Dubuque, Iowa, operating while suspended, $201.
- ASHLEY D. KITSEMBEL, 1416 Hamilton Ave., Janesville, obstructing, operating without valid license first violation and failure to wear seatbelt, $601.
- SOVANNICHEY KLOEUNG, 544 N. Chatham St., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- NATHAN J. KORN, 1006 21st St., No. 66, Brodhead, resisting/obstructing, violating of child safety restraint requirements for child age 3 or younger and operating without valid license first violation, $639.
- JENNIE E. KRAJECK, 286 Haberdale Drive, Footville, failure to stop/improper stop at stop sign, $175.
- AMANDA J. KRUEGER, 1505 Starling Lane, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- JOZEF KWAK, Itasca, Ill., possession of illegal sized fish, $232.
- LANDMARK LAWN AND LANDSCAPING, 1907 Schaller St., Janesville, vehicle equipment violations, $201.