Public record for Aug. 22, 2010
- JAY G. SIMMONS, 34, of 1211 King St., No. 3, Janesville, at 11 a.m. Thursday on the Janesville bicycle trail, 1400 Palmer Drive, on charges of lewd and lascivious behavior and obstructing an officer. A female jogger reported seeing a man on a bicycle who, at three different locations on the trail, exposed himself.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- THOMAS M. CLARK, 28, of 2402 W. Burbank Ave., Janesville, at 5:06 a.m. Saturday at 3107 Palmer Drive, Janesville. It was listed as his second intoxicated-driving arrest.
- HAWTHORNE AVENUE AT SUMAC DRIVE, Janesville, at 2:15 p.m. Saturday. A motorcycle driven by Harold C. Wells, 63, of Trevor was northbound on Sumac, approaching a yield sign at Hawthorne at the same time that a westbound sport utility vehicle was going through the intersection. Wells braked and lost control and slid 100 or more feet, suffering extensive injuries to his arms, face and head. He was listed in fair condition at Mercy Hospital on Saturday night.
- BURGLARY, reported Monday in the 2200 block of Garden Drive, Janesville. Taken were a manís wallet and a womanís wallet. The womanís wallet with checkbook was recovered.
Rock County Court
- QUINCY L. SHEPHERD, 32, of 1830 Prairie Ave., Beloit, misdemeanor party to battery, one year probation, $80. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- ELIZABETH V. DAVIDSON, 41, of 318 Milton Ave., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $425.
- ASHTON H. DIX, 18, of 6219 Highway 51, Lot 194, Janesville, misdemeanor bail-jumping, 40 days with credit with Huber, $87. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- CRISTIN G. BELL, 19, Sun Prairie, formerly of Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery, one year probation, $187.
- SCOTT W. ANDERSON, 47, Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery, 10 days in jail with credit, $187. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- ZACHARY E. LOEBBAKA, 17, of 3717 Parkview Drive, Janesville, possession of marijuana, $551. Charge of possession of drug paraphernalia dismissed but read into court record.