Public record for Aug. 21, 2010
Intoxicated driving arrests
- IVAN YERENA, 34, of 6537 Old Highway 92, Evansville, at 3:19 a.m. Tuesday at Highway 14 and County E, Janesville Township. It was reportedly his second offense. Also ticketed for operating after revoked.
- RACINE STREET EAST OF LOCUST STREET, Janesville, at 2:15 p.m. Sunday, a pickup truck driven by Jess A. Hurley, 32, of 408 S. Jackson St., Janesville, went off the road and struck a utility pole. A passenger, Christina M.V. Lambris, 23, of 408 S. Jackson St., Janesville, was reportedly taken to a local hospital, but her condition Friday was unknown.
- HILLSIDE ROAD NORTH OF MALLWOOD DRIVE, Fulton Township, at 9:20 p.m. Monday, a car driven by Whitney D. Honey, 23, of 1618 E. Road Four St., Edgerton, went off the road and struck trees. Honey was ticketed for drunken driving, driving too fast for conditions, mandatory seat belt required, operating without insurance and knowingly operating after suspension. Honey was reportedly taken to a local hospital, but her condition Friday was unknown.
- ROBBERY at 10:30 p.m. outside Jumbo’s Pub, 1110 Kellogg Ave., Janesville. A man reported two men pushed him to the ground and took $20 from his wallet.
- THEFT of two neon signs valued at $4,500 from behind the shop at Interstate Signs, 530 Center Ave., Janesville, reported Friday.
- BURGLARY reported Monday at Lycon Inc., 1110 Harding St., Janesville. A candy machine belonging to Central Vending sustained $400 in damage.
Rock County Court
- GARY W. WOLTER, 40, of 115 Hanover Road, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $317.
- DENNIS G. WOYCHIK, 58, of 420 S. Ringold St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $317.
- RANDALL S. VIKE JR., 25, of 9218 County H, Edgerton, formerly of Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, domestic criminal damage to property, 18 months probation with credit, $384. Charge of misdemeanor battery dismissed but read into court record.
- ROBERT J. SEE, 26, of 112 N. Washington St., Janesville, felony possession of marijuana second or more violation, one year probation with credit, $112.
- JESSE E. RILEY, 25, of 2770 Iva Court, No. 33, Beloit, obstructing, 20 days in jail with Huber privileges with credit, $87.
- TIMOTHY R. PORTER, 22, of 293 Franklin St., Evansville, misdemeanor taking and driving abandoned vehicle without consent, $435.
- RICHARD T. MCCARTY, 38, of 516 S. Franklin St., Janesville, criminal damage to property, $435.
- ADAM J. PHILIPPI, 24, of 316 E. Racine St., Janesville, criminal damage to property, one year probation, $97.
- ZACHARY T. PETERSON, 17, of 909 N. Marion Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor theft of movable property, one year probation, $97.
- TYLER D. ROTZOLL, 19, of 200 Highway 14, Janesville, criminal damage to property, disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, 60 days in jail with credit, $261.
- CHADD E. DUESSLER, 32, of 334 Austin Road, Janesville, arrested on suspicion of physical abuse to a child. The Rock County District Attorney’s Office decided not to charge him.
- DONNA L. WESTLIND, Madison, inattentive driving and failure to wear seatbelt, $198.
- MATTHEW R. WICHELT, 3874 Chesapeake Ave., Janesville, damage to physical property of another, $390.
- UWE F. WIECHERING, Spring Green, unsafe lane deviation, $175.
- TERICA A. WILLIAMS, 2617 Harvard Drive, No. 2, Janesville, speeding, $201.
- NORMAN E. WILSON, 1620 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, passenger drinking open intoxicants, $175.
- JACOB W. WRIGHT, 9607 S. Gustafson Road, Clinton, underage drinking possession first violation, $264.
- JENNIFER L. YOUMANS, 6219 Highway 51, No. 1038, Janesville, speeding, $175.
City of Milton
- FLOYD L. DOMINY, 4020 N. Hall Road, Whitewater, operating while intoxicated, $731.
- JESSICA M. MCCULLOCH, 7819 County N, Milton, speeding, $272.
- KERSTIN E. RICHARDS, 1348 Shadetree Lane, Janesville, disorderly coduct, $220.
Rock County Divorces
- Jeremy L. Kath and Nicole M. Kath, both of Rock County, married June 1995.
- Jeffery David Kreinz and Denise Aileen Cooper, both of Rock County, married June 1992.
- Troy Eugene Egger and Deanna Lynn Ahrens, both of Rock County, married September 1997.
- Terry L. Keeney, Rock Island County, Ill., and Sondra L. Bickford, Cook County, Ill., married September 2001