Public record for Sept. 27, 2009
n KAYLA M. PEABODY, 22, of 21 E. Evergreen Lane, Milton, at 2:25 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of North Main Street, Janesville, on charges of possession of a narcotic, resisting an officer, battery to an officer and intoxicated driving.
- BURGLARY reported at 6:58 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Sharon Street, Janesville. The victim reported a laptop computer worth $600 and a package of cigarettes stolen.
- STOLEN VEHICLE reported at 12:33 p.m. Saturday at G&J Welding, 973 S. Jackson St., Janesville. The owner reported a vehicle stolen from the businessí parking lot.
- GARAGE FIRE reported at 2:56 p.m. Saturday at 2104 Browning Drive, Janesville. The fire caused $4,000 damage to the garage siding but did not reach any contents. The cause is undetermined, but foul play is not suspected.
Rock County Court
- ALFRED D. HALE, 2906 Kennedy Road, No. 7, Janesville, speeding, $186.
- C.J. M. HALL, 1602 N. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, retail theft, $375.
- JACOB L. HANEY, Farwell, Mich., deviating from lane of traffic, $175.
- JACKIE L. HANSEN, 10499 Highway 51, Edgerton, first-offense operating while intoxicated, $818, license revocation and alcohol assessment.
- JANNINE E. HARRINGTON, 6752 S. Smith Road, Clinton, speeding, $175.
- HEIDI L. HARRIS, 3469 Prairie Drive, No. 5, Delavan, first-forfeiture operating while revoked, $249.
- KEITH R. HARRIS, Burlington, operating while suspended, $186.
- KENNETH E. HARRIS, 1515 Starling Lane, Janesville, automobile following too closely, $186.
- MARY L. HARRIS, 6032 S. Main St., Janesville, no working smoke detector, $501.
- ROBERT D. HARRY, 924 Dean St., Edgerton, inattentive driving, $188.
- DOUGLAS A. HEARN, 415 N. Marion Ave., Janesville, riding on boat decks/gunwales, $175.
- KRISTIN M. HELLING, 2242 Milton Ave., Janesville, passenger keeping open intoxicants in vehicle, $186.
- JEREMIAH D. HENTHORN, 313 Higgins Drive, No. 17, Evansville, speeding and operating while suspended, $376.
- JESSICA M. HERNANDEZ, 1603 Morningside Drive, No. 1, Janesville, first-violation operating without valid license, $186.
- PHILLIP J. HETH, 4020 N. Emerald Grove Road, Milton, speeding, $201.
- LEO B. HILL, Coraopolis, Pa., inattentive driving, $188.
- DANIEL R. HITZEMAN, Carol Stream, Ill., operating boat without lights from sunset to sunrise, $175.
- TOM L. HOFMASTER, 3240 W. Rockport Park Drive, Janesville, speeding, $226.
- LORI A. HORTON, 102 Rock St., Janesville, operating while revoked, $249.
- MITCHELL N. HUBBARD, Mequon, hit and run to property, $249.
- JENNIFER L. HYLTON, Saint Louis, speeding, $236.
- DOUGLAS L. JENKINS, Hobart, Ind., interstate record of duty status, $194.
- JON R. JOHNS, Hanover, non-registration of automobile, $263.
- AMBERLYNN J. JOHNSON, 1301 W. Fourth Ave., Brodhead, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.
- MADALYN E. JOHNSON, 2923 Dartmouth Drive, Janesville, speeding, $236.
- PHILIP J.L. JOHNSON, 816 Sherman Ave., Janesville, resisting/obstructing, $264.
- ANDREW J. JOHNSTON, Romeoville, Ill., speeding, $251.
- JULIUS R. JUNIEL, 2225 Gardner Drive, Janesville, first-offense operating while intoxicated with passenger under age 16 and violation of child safety restraint requirements for child under age 4, $1,341, license revocation and alcohol assessment.
- BARBARA J. KAMP, Carpentersville, Ill., speeding, $295.
- ROBBIE E. KAPLAN, 1742 S. Osborne Ave., Janesville, first-forfeiture operating while revoked, $263.
- SHAWN R. KEESEY, Mount Horeb, speeding, $186.
- R.C. DANLEY III, 40, of 1567 Bobwhite Lane, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, 30 days in jail with Huber privileges with credit, $180. Charge of misdemeanor domestic battery dismissed but read into court record.
- ERIC J. HUMMER, 32, of 1242 10th St., Beloit, charges of felony food stamp fraud and felony failure to notify of circumstances both amended to obstructing, $116.
- ANTHONY R. LONGTIN, 18, of 247 Waveland Road, Janesville, party to disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property, 30 days in jail, one year probation, $250. Additional charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- DALE R. WELLS, 51, of 255 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, charge of felony food stamp fraud amended to misdemeanor theft by false representation, $287.
- JAMES J. JACOBSON, 29, of 2216 Refset Drive, Janesville, felony operating while intoxicated fifth violation, operating while revoked third violation, one year in jail with Huber privileges, four years probation, three years ignition interlock, three years driverís license revocation, $3,606. Charges of two counts of felony operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration fifth violation both dismissed but read into court record.
- COLTON S. CHILVERS, 18, of 338 Park Ave., Janesville, two counts of disorderly conduct, $537.
- CODY M. HANSON, 20, of 9535 N. Blackhawk Drive, Edgerton, possession of marijuana, 90 days in jail with Huber privileges with credit, six-months driverís license suspension, $80. Charges of felony possession of marijuana second or more violation and possession of drug paraphernalia both dismissed but read into court record.
- KURT A. KILKENNY, 37, of 1127 E. Memorial Drive, Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery, domestic disorderly conduct, two years probation with credit, $174.
Rock County Divorces
- Edmund Harold Skwarlo and Angela Marie Uckert, both of Rock County, married June 2007.
- Guillermo Louis Moeller, Dane County, and Desh Maree Sherman-Moeller, Rock County, married March 1997.
- Nicholas Jon Maglio and Anna Beth Friedrich, both of Rock County, married July 2007.