Public record for Sept. 26, 2009
- SIDRA L. WEBER, 32, of 209 Riverside St., Janesville, at 5:15 p.m. Thursday at Rockport Road and Walnut Street, Janesville, on charges of possession with intent to deliver heroin and possession of marijuana.
- LAWRENCE J. MCDONNELL JR., 37, of 112 Madison St., Evansville, at 11:06 p.m. Thursday at Highway 51 and Airport Road, Janesville, on a charge of knowingly fleeing an officer. McDonnell is accused of attempting to flee from a traffic stop, then pulling over and getting shot with a Taser after being uncooperative.
- DEL REY SCHOONOVER, 32, of 165 Cherry St., Janesville, at 7:05 a.m. Friday on charges of battery, strangulation and disorderly conduct following a domestic disturbance.
- A 14-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY referred to authorities at 12:30 p.m. Thursday at Franklin Middle School, 450 N. Crosby Ave., Janesville, on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. He was found with 3.7 grams of marijuana in seven packs, according to the police report. He also was referred on a probation hold.
- CATALINO RAMIREZ, 47, of 2305 Holiday Drive No. 7, Janesville, at 2 p.m. Friday on a bench warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court on charges of intoxicated driving, second offense, and driving with a revoked license.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JACOB P. SCHINDLER, 33, of 605 Margate Drive, Janesville, at 2:45 a.m. Friday at Pontiac Drive and Milwaukee Street, Janesville.
n COREY J. HASSINGER, 24, of 238 Winesap Court, Janesville, at 11:49 p.m. Tuesday at Highway 11 west of Rockport Road, Rock Township. Also ticketed for operating left of center.
- MELISSA J. GRAYLESS, 31, of 7251 W. Fenrick Road, Janesville, at 2:15 a.m. Thursday at Mineral Point Road east of County H, Center Township. Also ticketed for operating left of center and operating without a valid driverís license.
- JONATHAN M. McDONALD, 23, of Roscoe, Ill., at 4:54 a.m. Saturday at Highway 81 east of Symthe School Road, Newark Township. Also ticketed for no seat belt.
n BURGLARY reported at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Sherman Avenue, Janesville. The victim reported someone stole prescription drugs worth $100 and $100 in cash stolen.
- STEVEN M. HARRIEL, 36, of 237 Madison St., Apt. 3, Janesville, charged with delivery of cocaine.
- JUSTIN J. PAUL, 21, of 720 Benton Ave., Janesville, charged with robbery with party to robbery with use of force and party to battery.
- MAURICE J. HIBBLER, 24, of 313 N. High St., Janesville, charged with party to armed burglary, party to battery, party to criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.
- DENNIS L. SCHROEDER, 59, of 500 Arthur Drive, Clinton, charged with operating while intoxicated seventh, eighth or ninth offense.
- KYLE K. LARRABEE, 37, of 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 66, Janesville, charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and obstructing an officer.
- BROCK T. OLESTON, 23, of 220 S. Franklin St., Janesville, charged with substantial battery.
- JAMES R. CONNERS, 31, of 410 Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, charged with substantial battery.
- MICHAEL S. MATHIS, 18, of 203 W. Sunny Lane, Janesville, charged with escape.
- ELDON J. BRUEGGEMAN, 55, of 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 124, Janesville, charged with possession of narcotic drugs, felony bail jumping and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- THOMAS L. FUTRELL, 79, of 2306 Conway Drive, Janesville, charged with identity theft.
- CHRISTY L. BURROWS, 33, Rockford, Ill., charged with forgery stemming from an incident in Janesville Township.
- RYAN J. STUECK, 20, Kenosha, charged with attempting to flee or elude a traffic officer stemming from an incident in Janesville.
- CHASE A. CLIFFORD, 17, of 809 Church St., Janesville, charged with party to burglary and party to theft.
- SEDRICK J. HIBBLER, 21, Madison, charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CHRISTINA A. CANNON, 21, of 131 W. Market St., Elkhorn, on Friday on West Main Street, Whitewater.
Last updated: 11:17 am Thursday, December 13, 2012