Two UW freshmen suspended
MADISON The University of Wisconsin men’s basketball team has suspended two freshmen after they were arrested on charges of burglary and underage drinking.
Athletic director Barry Alvarez said Sunday that Diamond Taylor and Jeremy Glover have been suspended from games and practice until more information about their cases is available.
Taylor is from Bolingbrook, Ill. and Glover is from Haymarket, Va. Both are 18.
Campus police say they responded to a call of an attempted burglary in Sellery Hall on Sunday afternoon. They say officers saw Taylor and Glover leaving the building, and confiscated iPods, a cell phone and over $400 in cash.
Both men were in the Dane County Jail on Monday.
- Mississippi beats Wisconsin 57-46 ... (8)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/22/13
- Ohio State beats Wisconsin ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/17/13
- Wisconsin beats Indiana 68-56 ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/16/13
- Wisconsin beats Michigan 68-59 ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/15/13
- Deep field could mean ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/13/13
- No 22 Wisconsin holds ... (1)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/10/13
- No. 22 Wisconsin loses ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/08/13
- Byrd scores 22, Purdue ... (1)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/03/13