Public record for Oct. 31, 2009
- JORDAN GARCIA, 19, Rockford, Ill., at 12:30 p.m. Thursday at the Winnebago County (Ill.) Jail on warrants charging him with being a felon in possession of a firearm and disorderly conduct.
- CHRISTY L. BURROWS, 33, Rockford, Ill., at 11:45 a.m. Thursday at the Ogle County (Ill.) Jail on a warrant charging her with forgery.
- MICHELLE M. RODRIGUEZ, 42, of 1210 Anthony Ave., Janesville, at 6:25 p.m. Thursday at the Winnebago County (Ill.) Jail on a warrant charging her with being a fugitive.
- TARA A. SCHMIDT, 37, Orlando, Fla., at 5:25 p.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail on warrants charging him with felony theft and fraud.
- JESSICA M. RIESE, 23, of 5614 N. Kennedy Road, Janesville, at 2:30 p.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department on a charge of delivery of marijuana near certain places.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JAMES E. DISCHER, 58, of 1172 N. Main St., Janesville, at 12:45 a.m. Friday in the 200 block North Main Street, Janesville.
- JEFFREY A. BEALLES, 43, of 24 Sinclair St., Janesville, at 1:36 a.m. Friday at River Road and Court Street, Janesville.
- TED A. FARBERG, 62, of 3721 Galaxy Drive, Janesville, at 3:40 p.m. Wednesday in Lustig Park, Janesville. It was reported as his second offense.
- BURGLARY to a residence on South Northrup Road in Clinton Township reported Tuesday. Firearms valued at $900 were reported stolen.
- DENNIS D. EWINGS, 47, of 2903 Woodlane Drive No. 2, Janesville, with felony bail jumping. He is accused of failing to appear in court on a charge of driving while intoxicated, fifth or sixth offense.
- MATTHEW J. STOUT, 26, of 433 S. Parker Drive, Janesville, with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
- RHONDA L. PERRY, 43, of 1723 Alden Road No. 4, Janesville, with delivery of illegal articles to an inmate. Her daughter, JESSICA A. BRENNAN, 20, of 1723 Alden Road No. 4, Janesville, was charged with delivery of illegal articles to an inmate, party to a crime.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ROBERT J. CHWALA, 40, Jefferson, on Wednesday on North Tratt Street, Whitewater.
- DANIELLE B. KAI, 19, of 719 Kellogg Ave. No. 8, Janesville, two counts of obstructing, possession of marijuana, one year probation, six-months driverís license suspension, $240. Charges of two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia dismissed but read into court record.
- JAMES S. HAGY, 47, of 120 St. Lawrence Ave., No. 215, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $111.
- JASON M. EVERSON, 33, of 6219 Highway 51, Lot 1118, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, violating domestic abuse temporary restraining order, violating domestic abuse injunction, two years probation with credit, $347.
n KEVIN L. HOLTON, 18, of 914 Walker St., Janesville, formerly of Milton, party to criminal damage to property, 90 days in jail, two days in jail in lieu of fine, $828 restitution.
- CJ M. HALL, 17, of 1602 N. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, felony manufacturing/delivering marijuana on/near certain places, felony manufacturing/delivering marijuana, felony bail-jumping, three years probation, $336. Additional charges of felony manufacturing/delivering marijuana and two counts of felony bail-jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- KOREY A. LATTIMORE, 29, of 2012 E. Ridge Road, Beloit, formerly of Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, $883. Charges of misdemeanor domestic battery by use of a dangerous weapon and possession of cocaine/coca both dismissed but read into court record.
- CRAIG C. VINCENT, 55, of 9506 County A, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $211. Charge of misdemeanor domestic battery dismissed but read into court record.
- WILLIE J. PRITCHARD, 21, of 1416 Dewey St., Beloit, formerly of Janesville, misdemeanor battery, disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor party to theft of movable property, misdemeanor party to intentional retail theft, obstructing, misdemeanor bail-jumping, two years probation with credit, $532. Additional charge of misdemeanor bail-jumping dismissed but read into court record.
- CHRISTIXEON D. LATHROP, 17, of 2210 Roosevelt Ave., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $196.
- ANDREW D. KINCAID, 25, of 1330 Laramie Lane, No. 5, Janesville, misdemeanor theft of movable property, $234.
- LARRY C. ENDERUD, 37, of 3416 Midvale Drive, No. 7, Janesville, misdemeanor battery, obstructing, domestic disorderly conduct, 135 days in jail with Huber privileges with credit, two years probation, $40,000 restitution, $6,549.
- DAVID L. FERRIS, 19, of 269 Franklin St., Evansville, charges of felony intentional child abuse, two counts of credit card fraud use to defraud, two counts of theft of movable property, burglary to room within building, felony bail-jumping, disorderly conduct and three counts of felony bail-jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- KENNETH B. RUSE, 18, of 211 Happy Hollow Road, Janesville, charges of felony party to burglary to building or dwelling and party to criminal damage to property both amended to one count of disorderly conduct, $497 restitution, $312.
Rock County Marriages
- J. Harvey Trewin and Heather Quale, both of Janesville.
- Joel Templeton and Patti Messmer, both of Edgerton.
- Brian Lux and Leona Manna, both of LaPrairie Township.
- Joseph Cox, Fulton Township, and Hilary Erickson, Milton Township.
- William Juhl and Christina Deems, both of Janesville.
- Scott Huffman and Kelly Miller, both of Beloit.
- David Costello, Loves Park, Ill., and Rebecca Rudolph, Beloit.
- Tomas Sanchez-Solis and Katy Martinez-Osorio, both of Beloit.
- Evans Wiggins and Patricia Crawford, both of Beloit.
- Nicholas Todd and Stacy OíNeal, both of Orfordville.
- Todd Sanger and Kay Olsen, both of Porter.