Public record for Oct. 25, 2009
Intoxicated driving arrests
-- DANIEL G. MINNEMA, 42, of 711 Benton Ave., Janesville, at 2:30 a.m. Friday at Center Avenue and Conde Street, Janesville. It was reportedly his sixth offense. Police later found out Minnema had left his 7-year-old child home alone while he was at a bar. Minnema was arrested at 3:25 p.m. Friday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of child neglect.
-- CHRISTINA M. SAGAITIS, 26, of 448 N. Palm St., Janesville, at 1:49 a.m. Friday at home.
-- LORI KNAPP, 46, of 1716 W. Memorial Drive, Janesville, at 11:01 p.m. Oct. 16 at Janesville and St. Mary streets, Milton. She also was cited for violating a traffic signal.
-- MAULIO P. CERVANTES, 33, of 609 Park Ave., Janesville, at 11:05 a.m. Saturday at home on a charge of substantial battery.
-- BURGLARY reported Thursday to a home in the 1900 block of Morningside Drive, Janesville. Nothing was reported stolen.
-- RANDALL AND ST. LAWRENCE AVENUES, Janesville, at 3:34 p.m. Thursday, a car driven by Mark B. Losching, 17, of 454 Oak Road, Janesville, collided with a pedestrian, Jackson R. Wildes, 14, of 1128 Crestline Drive, Milton, who was crossing the street. Wildes was transported to a local hospital, but his condition on Friday was unknown. The accident report stated his body ached after the wreck.
-- QUINCY A. HEVEL, 18, of 429 Prospect Ave., Janesville, with burglary, theft and bail jumping in conjunction with an Oct. 21 burglary to a home in the 1900 block of Roxbury Road, Janesville.
-- NATHAN B.E. HEVEL, 19, of 5402 S. County D, Afton, with burglary and theft in conjunction with an Oct. 21 burglary to a home in the 1900 block of Roxbury Road, Janesville.
Rock County Court
- DYLAN R. QUICK, 219 W. Beloit St., No. 4, Orfordville, speeding, $226.
- ELISEO A. RAMIREZ, 2611 Omaha Drive, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $264.
- NELDA M. REGAN, W784 Lake View Court, Brodhead, disorderly conduct, $264.
- JOSEPH W. REINKE, 1811 W. Happy Hollow Road, Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- GARY R. RICHTER, 1834 Garden Drive, Janesville, operating without valid license first violation, $201.
- JOHN A. RIDLON, 3701 E. Rotamer Road, Janesville, license class restriction violation and driving too fast for conditions, $385.
- KATHERINE E. RIPP, 2621 Harvard Drive, No. 7, Janesville, speeding, $226.
- AMANDA A. RODEN, 1408 Laurel Ave., Janesville, two counts of operating while suspended and one count of failure to wear seatbelt, $470.
- BRIAN M. ROMACK, 509 E. Centerway St., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- DUSHAN C. SANDERS, Madison, operating while revoked, $264.
- TASHA M. SANGER, 1524 E. Racine St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- ZACHARY R. SARBACKER, 421 N. Jackson St., Lower, Janesville, disorderly conduct and underage drinking possession second violation, $654.
- JUSTIN J. SAXBY, Watertown, unreasonable and imprudent speed, $199.
- ALEXANDER C. SCHENCK, 61 Lapidary Lane, Janesville, retail theft, $375.
- JOHN R. SCHNEIDER, Roselle, Ill., speeding, $201.
- KYLE J. SCHNEIDER, 2224 E. Delavan Drive, Janesville, trespassing to land and damage to physical property of another, $624.
- JAMES A. SCHULER, 509 E. Milwaukee St., No. 5, Janesville, littering and driver drinking open intoxicants in vehicle, $450.
- MARILYN A. SCHULER, 14703 W. Speich Road, Orfordville, failure to yield when entering alley, $175.
- LEE M. SEDWICK, 1325 Laramie Lane, Janesville, nonregistration of automobile and operating while suspended, $376.
- SEAN P. SHANNON, W9517 Highway 106, Edgerton, displaying unauthorized vehicle registration plate and operating while revoked, $492.
- GABRIEL M. SILBAUGH, 2720 Bond Place, Janesville, speeding, $201.
- CODY R. SIMONSON, 2341 N. Burdick Road, Janesville, other headlamp equipment violations, $249.
- S&S ENTERPRISES, Oconto Falls, two counts of vehicle equipment violations, $418.
- JAMES R. STEITZ, 1608 S. Grant St., Janesville, violating timeline/compliance agreement, $501.
- ANNA M. STEVENSON, 6708 W. State Road, No. 59, Edgerton, operating while suspended, $201.
- HEATHER A. STIBBE, 518 Harding St., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- JOSHUA D. STUDIER, 5414 E. Terry Drive, Milton, speeding, $201.
- ANNETTE M. TAYLOR, 253 S. Franklin St., Janesville, operating while revoked, $264.
- KRYSTAL H. THALACKER, 9215 N. Newville Road, Edgerton, possession of drug paraphernalia, knowingly operating while suspended and causing property damage and operating while intoxicated first violation, $2,179, license revocation and alcohol assessment.
- DAVID L. TIFFANY, 3417 Greenwood Drive, Janesville, no working smoke detector, $199.
- JOSHUA J. TOFEL, 102 North St., Sharon, speeding, $251.
- BRIAN T. TWARDZIK, 1641 S. Walnut St., Janesville, speeding, $201.
- US FOODSERVICE, Rosemont, Ill., violating highway weight limits, $259.
- CODY A. VANKEUREN, 115 Rock St., Janesville, operating while revoked, $264.
- TERI A. VEISETH, Saint Johns, Mich., unsafe backing of vehicle, $183.
- TONI M. VINCENT, 2700 W. Wall St., No, 224, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $375.
- EMMETT J. VISGAR, 232 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, nonregistration of automobile, $175.
- NIKIA M. VOGELS, 363 Swan Lane, Janesville, retail theft, $375.
- GREGORY C. WEAVER, Chicago, operating without valid license first violation, $186.
Last updated: 11:39 am Thursday, December 13, 2012