Public record for Nov. 29, 2009
- DENISE N. WILLIAMS, 19, of 1908 McKinley Ave., Janesville, at 9:48 p.m. Friday at Joliet and LaFayette streets, Janesville, on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. She later was arrested at the Rock County Jail on a charge of cocaine possession.
- JAMES S. SIMONOFF, 18, of 3325 Colby Lane and 922 Suffolk Drive, Janesville, at 5:45 p.m. Friday at 601 W. Milwaukee St., Janesville, on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon. The weapon was a Ruger six-shot revolver, according to police reports.
- JOSEPH R. CHRISLAW, 19, Janesville, of 3405 W. Court St., Janesville, and a 16-year-old Janesville boy at 1:40 a.m. Wednesday at the corner of Center Street and Kellogg Avenue, Janesville, on charges of theft and party to the crime of theft. Police recovered several items—radar detectors, Global Positioning Systems, iPods and cigarettes—in the bathroom of a Janesville gas station. Police think the property had been stolen from at least three vehicles on the city’s south side. Some of the property has been returned to three victims.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- NICOLE C CHERNIK, 24, of 2760 Mohican Drive, Janesville, at 2:46 a.m. Saturday at Edon and Excaliber drives, Janesville.
- TROY T. HARGROVE, 21, of 433 E. Linda Ave., Beloit, at 2:42 a.m. Saturday at Centerway and Caroline Street, Janesville.
- BURGLARY AND CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO PROPERTY reported at 2:27 p.m. Monday to six storage units at Bob Kimball Properties, 1428 E. Delavan Drive, Janesville.
- BURGLARY reported at 4:25 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, to an apartment in the 200 block of South Jackson Street, Janesville. Reported stolen were a computer monitor, laptop computer, bass guitar, guitar, digital recorder, drum machine, machete and DVD player with a total value of about $1,200.
n BURGLARY reported at 9:55 p.m. Monday to a home in the 900 block of Sherman Avenue, Janesville. Reported stolen were video games and money with a total value of $190.
- FORGERY reported at 3 p.m. Nov. 21 at Blackhawk Community Credit Union, 3012 Deerfield Drive, Janesville. A teller discovered a counterfeit bill.
- OPERATING A VEHICLE WITHOUT THE OWNER’S CONSENT reported Nov. 4 in the 400 block of East Conde Street, Janesville. A camper was reported taken.
- THEFT reported Nov. 20 in the 4200 block of Newville Road, Janesville. Collectible coins valued at $4,200 were taken.
- BURGLARY reported at 6:28 a.m. Thursday at Marklein Builders, 3435 East Milwaukee St., Janesville. Reported taken were two monitors valued at $365 and a laptop valued at $1,200.
- CHERRY AND WEST HOLMES STREETS, Janesville, at 4:25 p.m. Tuesday. A car driven by Andrew J. Krebs, 16, of 48 S. Blackhawk St., Janesville, was northbound on West Holmes Street when it collided with a car driven by Cindy L. Kubala, 55, of 2407 Rockport Road, Janesville. Kubala was reported transported to Mercy Hospital, but her condition was not immediately available.
- HOLIDAY DRIVE AND MILTON AVENUE, Janesville, at 5:55 p.m. Tuesday. A car driven by Jennifer A. Nelson, 31, of 4000 Braemore Drive, Janesville, was westbound on Holiday Drive, Janesville. When she turned to go south on Milton Avenue, she struck a pedestrian, Kendra D. Luebke, 36, of 2718 Holiday Drive, Janesville. Luebke was transported to Mercy Hospital, Janesville. The police report described her injuries as severe. Nelson was ticketed for failure to yield.
Rock County Divorces
- Mark Arlieng Kingston and Candy Jo Hoff, both of Rock County, married June 1995.
- David Lee Gracyalny and Larae Marie Kuhar, both of Rock County, married September 1990.
- Steven James Curran, Rock County, and Katherine Elaine Irish, Unknown County, Lima Peru, married July 2005.
- Alan Keith Gara and Sally Cornell Riggs, both of Rock County, married September 2004.
- Gene R. Heiman, Rock County, and Elvie Ardenes Langcuyan, Jefferson County, married May 2006.
- Jared Ronald Fern and Amber Brook Balas, both of Rock County, married September 2008.
- Nicholas J. Fischer and Lindsay A. Havestine-Fischer, both of Rock County, married April 2001.
- Luis E. Duenas, Unknown County, Ill., and Lili G. Miranda, Platte County, Miss., married November 2004.
- Shawn Michael Buckwalter and Karri Ann Buckwalter, both of Rock County, married October 2000.
- Jake Robert Dillon and Jacquelyn Mae Dillon, both of Rock County, married August 2007.
Last updated: 11:51 am Thursday, December 13, 2012