Public record for Nov. 28, 2009
- CORY H. MEYER, 18, of 315 W. Van Buren St., Janesville, at 3:18 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of South Main Street, Janesville, on charges of party to the crime of operating a motor vehicle without owner’s consent, receiving stolen property, damage to property and prowling, after an accident in which the car struck a traffic signal at the corner of Beloit Avenue and State Street.
- CHAD A. SCHNEIDER, 37, of 519 Park Ave. No. 1, Janesville, at 7:46 a.m. Thursday in the basement of his residence on charges of domestic violence, strangulation and battery, obstructing, a probation violation and warrants charging domestic violence, battery and disorderly conduct as a repeat offender.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DAVID A. HARRIER, 21, of 321 Swan Lane, Janesville, at 3:50 a.m. Thursday at the corner of Beloit Avenue and State Street, Janesville. It was reported as his second intoxicated-driving arrest.
- BURGLARY reported Thursday in the 1500 block of Peterson Avenue, Janesville. Reported stolen was $70 in cash.
- BURGLARY reported Thursday in the 2000 block of Ravine Street, Janesville. A Pavilion laptop computer was reported stolen.
- VANDALISM reported Thursday to vehicle windshields and private-residence lamp posts on or near Canterbury Lane, Janesville.
- BURGLARY reported Thursday in the 300 block of Crosby Avenue, Janesville. A vehicle rammed into the side of a building and tools were stolen. The value of the tools and the cost of damage together were estimated at $9,350.
Rock County Court
- MICHAEL S. MATHIS, 18, of 203 W. Sunny Lane, Janesville, felony escaping criminal arrest, 90 days in jail, three days in jail in lieu of fine.
- HARRISON W. CHRISTOPHERSEN, 50, of 3442 S. Flack Road, Beloit, disorderly conduct, 20 days in jail time served, two days in jail in lieu of fine time served.
- SANFORD L. NICKLES, 25, of 1210 King St., No. 4, Janesville, three counts of felony delivery of cocaine second or more drug violation, 30 months in prison with credit, five years extended supervision, $150 restitution, $315.
SANFORD L. NICKLES, 25, of 2016 Kellogg Ave., No. 106, Janesville, charges of party to battery, party to criminal damage to property and party to disorderly conduct all dismissed but read into court record.
- OMAR M. LOPEZ, 24, of 1020 W. Racine St., Janesville, formerly of Milton, charge of domestic battery dismissed but read into court record.
- HAU K. PAL, 19, of 3221 Village Court, No. 4, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $362.
- MICHAEL A. MILLIS, 39, Gays Mills, repeat obstructing, two years probation, $80.
- DUSTIN J. PETERS, 19, of 2621 Harvard Drive, No. 9, Janesville, misdemeanor theft of movable property, one year probation, $97.
- T.J. TARPINIAN, 33, of 203 Cherry St., Janesville, formerly of Beloit, domestic disorderly conduct, $296.
- BRADLEY J. EELLS, 42, of 1727 Charles St., Janesville, violating domestic abuse injunction, $362.
- TROY M. DEGENHARDT, 42, of 1163 Ontario Drive, Janesville, formerly of Footville, drunken driving third violation, resisting/obstructing, 120 days in jail with Huber privileges, 34 months driver’s license revocation, $4,597. Charges of felony vehicle operator fleeing/eluding officer and misdemeanor operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration third or more violation both dismissed but read into court record.