Public record for Nov. 27, 2009
- A 12-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 2:10 p.m. Tuesday at Marshall Middle School, 25 S. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, was referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of a bomb threat. A threat reportedly was written in one of the bathrooms.
- A 45-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE MAN at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Janesville Police Department on a charge of sexual assault of a child.
- DILLON J. WELCH, 21, of 2423 Galahad Way, Janesville, at 5:02 p.m. Tuesday at the Janesville Police Department on a bench warrant accusing him of failing to appear in Rock County Court on charges of fraudulent use of a financial transaction card and theft by acquisition of a credit card.
- STACIE E. MADSEN, 40, of 219 E. Centerway, Janesville at 10:45 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on charges of burglary and theft.
- CHAD A. SCHNEIDER, 37 of 519 Park Ave., No. 1, Janesville, at 7:27 a.m. Saturday at home on charges of strangulation, obstructing and battery. The charges relate to an incident earlier in the day when Schneider allegedly choked a 43-year-old woman he knew.
Last updated: 11:52 am Thursday, December 13, 2012