Public record for June 13, 2009
Intoxicated driving arrests
- FARON D. GELLER, 31, of 247 Roosevelt Ave., Janesville, at 12:09 a.m. Thursday at Jackson Street and Kellogg Avenue, Janesville.
- HERMILO ROMERO ACEVEDO, 39, of 2207 Hermitage Lane, Janesville, at 10:35 p.m. Sunday at Highway 51 and Sunny Lane Road, Rock Township. It was reportedly his second offense. Also ticketed for operating after revoked.
- JOSHUA A. COMBS, 24, of 320 N. Walnut St., Janesville, at 2:30 a.m. Friday at home on a warrant charging intoxicated driving causing injury.
- HIGHWAYS 59 AND 138, Union Township, at 6:25 p.m. Thursday. A motorcycle driven by Turk D. Olson, 48, Verona, hit bumps in the road and slid into the ditch. Olson was ejected. He was reportedly taken to a local hospital.
- BURGLARY reported at 12:45 a.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of West Wall Street, Janesville. A TV valued at $700 was reported stolen.
- BURGLARY reported at 9:35 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of North Sumac Drive, Janesville.
- WELLS STREET IN FRONT OF BADGER HIGH SCHOOL, LAKE GENEVA. A vehicle driven by Makayla D. Wescott, 17, W3093 Kreuger Road, Lake Geneva, struck Miguel A. Garcia, 17, of 1400 Hunters Ridge Drive, No. 91, Genoa City, as he was crossing the street at 1:15 p.m. Tuesday. Garcia reportedly was transported to Aurora Lakeland Medical Center, Elkhorn, and then to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Rock County Court
- TANYA S. BLAKELY, 19, of 1532 Lasalle Court, Janesville, two counts of party to misdemeanor theft of movable property, one year probation, $180.
- LEON A. CLEMONS, 57, of 1116 W. Wall St., Janesville, misdemeanor bail-jumping, $350. Charge of possession of drug paraphernalia dismissed but read into court record.
- ANA M. PEREZ, 40, Port Edwards, misdemeanor intentional retail theft, $423.
- MICHAEL E. RODERICK, 45, Madison, formerly of Janesville, disorderly conduct, $224.
- TERRY A. ROGNHOLT, 47, of 1129 Monterey Lane, Janesville, felony drunken driving fifth violation, domestic disorderly conduct, one year in jail with credit, 36-months driver’s license revocation three years probation, $4,712. Charge of felony operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration dismissed but read into court record.
- KRISTINA L. SAYLOR, 21, Madison, formerly of Janesville, charge of felony taking and driving vehicle without owner’s consent amended to three counts of misdemeanor theft of movable property, two years probation with credit, 50 hours community service, $250. Additional charge of theft of movable property dismissed but read into court record.
- CHAD D. SORENSON, 32, of 1418 MacArthur Drive, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $296.
- CHAD W. STROTHMAN, 31, of 1514 Holly Drive, Janesville, two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery repeat, domestic disorderly conduct, 90 days in jail, two years probation, $936. Additional charges of two counts of domestic disorderly conduct, domestic battery and domestic false imprisonment all dismissed but read into court record.
- RANDOLPH D. TRAPPE, 52, of 3237 Royal Road, Janesville, misdemeanor bail-jumping, $602.
- YANN YANG, 28, of 2006 Green Valley Drive, No. 1, Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery by use of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor battery by use of a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct, three years probation, $340. Charge of possession of marijuana dismissed but read into court record.
Rock County Divorces
- Walter Allen Tisler and Alicia Ann Tisler, both of Rock County, married March 1996.
- Daniel James Wilkinson and Jamie Lewis, both of Rock County, married Jan. 2003.
- Kevin Steven Sam and Jodi Ann Sam, both of Rock County, married June 1997.
- John Bradley Waddell, Rock County, and Rena Marie Butler, Coryell County, Texas, married May 1997.
- Christopher M. Miller and Tiffany J. Andrews, both of Rock County, married Feb. 2005.
- John William Twining and Donna Kay Twining, both of Rock County, married Aug. 1992.
- Roger Andrew McRae and Kacy Michelle McRae, both of Rock County, married Aug. 2006.
- Phillip Edward Sweeney and Shelley May Sweeney, both of Rock County, married May 1983.
- Patrick J. Ryan and Angelica El Ryan, both of Rock County, married Nov. 2003.
- Mathew Gerald Teubert and Brenda Ann Teubert, both of Rock County, married June 1996.
- Dennis James Spencer and Jennilee Jean Frost, both of Rock County, married June 2006.
- Steven Milan Zrnich and Ljubica Zrnich, both of Rock County, married Dec. 1995.
- Walter D. Pannell and Terri K. Husen, both of Rock County, married Sept. 2006.
- Joshua Howard Kammeraad, Rock County, and Nicole Irene Snopek, Green County, married June 2005.
- James Alan Loomis and Theresa Ann Loomis, both of Rock County, married June 2006.
- Brent Lee Banister and Michelle Elizabeth Banister, both of Rock County, married June 2004.
- Brian Keith Jensen and Brenda Lee Jensen, both of Rock County, married Oct. 1996.
- Tywan Mondale Braxton and Tina Louise Braxton, both of Rock County, married Nov. 2000.
- Timothy John Case, Dane County, and Michelle Lynn Horkey, Rock County, married Oct. 2001.
- Ronald Thomas Alm and Dana Ann Ellefson, both of Rock County, married Sept. 1999.
- Chuo Chun Lin and Tonia Lynn Lin, both of Rock County, married Jan. 2005.
- Dennis M. Hanks and Lynn Hanks, both of Rock County, married May 1979.
- Jonathan Harold Everett and Erin Joanne Everett, both of Rock County, married April 1998.
- Stuart Reece Hauge, Morton County, N.D., and Crystal Lynn Eddy, Rock County, married Dec. 2007.
- Dominic Michael Knoble and Vicki Linda Knoble, both of Rock County, married Sept. 1989.
- Jason E. Jones and Neoka A. Toler, both of Rock County, married May 2000.
- Christopher Paul Layton, Rock County, and Pamela Darlene Layton, Dane County, married June 1988.
- Matthew Edward Lee and Marcy Nikke Ferone, both of Rock County, married Sept. 2004.
Last updated: 10:42 am Thursday, December 13, 2012