Public record for June 6, 2009
- BURGLARY reported at 12:52 p.m. Wednesday to an apartment in the 2600 block of North Lexington Drive, Janesville. Reported stolen was $50 in cash and a GPS navigation device valued at $120.
- ROBBERY reported at 6:32 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Mt. Zion Avenue, Janesville. A Craig High School student reported walking home Friday, May 29, when four suspects beat her to the ground and stole $20 and a cell phone. The suspects were saying a Latin Kings phrase during the incident. Police have no suspects.
- MILTON AVENUE AND RANDOLPH ROAD, Janesville, at 4:45 p.m. Thursday, a pickup truck driven by Brianna R. Martin, 18, of 520 N. Palm St., Janesville, collided in the intersection with a car driven by Anita L. Burns, 88, Fort Atkinson. Burns was treated at Mercy Hospital, Janesville, and released.
- COUNTY X AND CARVERS ROCK ROAD, Clinton Township, at 3:28 p.m. Wednesday, a motorcycle driven by Donald R. Farace, 46, Loves Park, Ill., went off the road. Farace was thrown from the motorcycle. He was ticketed for unreasonable and imprudent speed. He was admitted to Beloit Memorial Hospital and released.
- BROAD STREET AT NORTH STREET, LAKE GENEVA at 8:27 p.m. Saturday, a vehicle driven by Rafael Villegas, 37, of 728 Rogers Court, Lake Geneva, pulled out in front of a moped driven by Shane A. Cuccia, 19, W3192 Wildwood Lane, Lake Geneva. Cuccia was reportedly transported to a local hospital. Villegas was cited for failure to yield the right of way at a stop sign.
City of Milton
- THERESA K. DRESSER, 417 E. St. Mary St., Milton, disorderly conduct, $298.
- BRANDON L. FIDLER, 8441 N. Hurd Road, Edgerton, disorderly conduct, $298.
- HEATHER M. GUTHMAN, 216 S. Main St., Fort Atkinson, liability for illegally passing school bus, $235.
- ROBIN M. HOMAN, 535 Kellogg Ave., Janesville, operating while intoxicated, operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration, $726.
- JASON L. LAMB, 606 E. Madison Ave., Milton, disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property, $470.
Rock County Court
- DANIELLE M. LINBOOM, 19, of 615˝ Beloit St., Orfordville, charge of felony burglary to building or dwelling amended to misdemeanor entry into locked building and party to criminal damage to property, misdemeanor theft of movable property, two years probation with credit, $250.
- DEREK P. DOOLEY, 22, of 3711 Wildflower Lane, Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery repeat, domestic disorderly conduct repeat, two years probation, $360.
- JUAN M. LIMONES, 40, of 2025 S. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, 90 days in jail with Huber privileges with credit, $180. Charge of misdemeanor domestic battery dismissed but read into court record.
- DAVID J. HALL, 45, of 2166 Linway Drive, Beloit, misdemeanor causing injury while operating while intoxicated, one year probation, 14 months driver’s license revocation, $967. Charge of misdemeanor causing injury while operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration dismissed but read into court record.
Rock County Marriages
- Adam Reed, Milton, and Katie Cross, Janesville.
- Eric McMillan and Dawna Alvarez, both of Beloit.
- Brian Kamppi and Wendy Rea, both of Beloit.
- Christopher Snyder and LaShawnda Goss, both of Janesville.
- Eric Rauch and Nichole Leick, both of Evansville.
- Ari Hurwitz and Valerie Neverman, both of Beloit.
- Donald Rivord and Cherie Seefeldt, both of Beloit.
- Gale Price and Amanda Erickson, both of Janesville.
- Craig Primus-O’Leary and Sandra Snider, both of Janesville.
- Juan Mireles and Cruz Leyva Rivera, both of Beloit.
- Benjamin Huffman and Kacy Dilley, both of Beloit.
- Aaron Best and Rebecca Labant, both of Janesville.
- Brett Niles and Rose-Ann Brown, both of Janesville.
- Steven Flowers and Dianan Rivera Leal, both of Beloit.
- Evan Duemler and Jordan Ruchti, both of Brodhead.
- Nicholas Popp and Kristin Delzer, both of Beloit.
- Johnathan Twing and Christina Walters, both of Janesville.
- Andrew Davenport and Heather Franklin, both of Janesivlle.
- Demetrious Bradley, Junction City, Kan., and Bridgette McKnight, Janesville.
- Daniel Nowak, Clinton Township, and Angela Mattelig, South Beloit, Ill.
- James Barrenger and Amber Kortz, both of Janesville.
- Alex Arneson and Alyssa Laveen, both of Janesville.
- Kevin Riley and Lora Brusky, both of Janesville.
- Matthew Boyd and Melinda Leibfried, both of Edgerton.
- Jesse Patchak and Jill Hyne, both of Evansville.
- Ricky Terrill, Harmony Township, and Rachel Pachowicz, Janesville.
- Jamison Salzman and Jennifer Calhoun, both of Janesville.
- Eugene Dumas, Janesville, and Cherie Cullum, Freeport, Ill.
- Stephen Kramer and Bobbi Johnson, both of Beloit.
- Andrew Drozdowicz and Vanessa Santiago, both of Janesville.
Rock County Court
- STEVEN R. GRANGAARO, 1402 S. Terrace St., Janesville, failure to notify police of accident and inattentive driving, $624.
- LAURIE A. GREEN, 2719 Woodlane Drive, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $375.
- EDWARD C. GRONSKI, Plainfield, Ill., speeding, $236.
- DENNIS E. HAAKENSON, 12649 County M, Evansville, speeding, $186.
- MICHAEL J. HAHN, Stillman Valley, Ill., speeding, $236.
- C.J. M. HALL, 1602 N. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, speeding, $236.
- BRANDON J. HANSON, 8985 N. Second St., No. 8, Edgerton, underage drinking possession first violation, $249.
- AARON L. HASS, 196 Sunset St., Footville, operating without carrying license, $196.
- CHAD G. HENNING, 1900 Hoover St., Janesville, speeding, $236.
- ADAM S. HEPPE, Hartford, speeding, $236.
- TINA M. HERMANSON, Afton, speeding, $186.
- DANIEL T. HERMES, 1036 Hillview Drive, No. 205A, Whitewater, speeding, $186.
- ALLEN L. HERRINGTON, 1302 E. Third Ave., Brodhead, speeding, $186.
- QUINCY A. HEVEL, Afton, operating vehicle by permittee without instructor and speeding, $372.
- FREDRICK J. HICKSTEIN, 332 N. Jackson St., No. 3, Janesville, speeding, $186.
- CORNELIO HILARIO CARRETERO, 6219 Highway 51, No. 162, Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- VANESSA N. HINOJOSA, 448 N. Pine St., Janesville, obstructing, $247.
- JEFFREY A. HOCH, 3700 Ridge Drive, Janesville, operating without carrying license, $186.
- CRAIG A. HOLMAN, 6 ˝ N. Henry St., No. 2, Edgerton, failure to notify police of accident, $249.
- SCOTT A. HOLMBECK, 204 Milwaukee Road, Clinton, speeding, $186.
- WILLIAM C. HUEBNER, 302 S. Janesville St., Milton, speeding, $186.
- RAQUEL L. INDGJER, 3722 La Mancha Drive, No. 7, Janesville, operating large vehicle after revocation/suspension of registration and operating while suspended, $347.
- ARTHUR L. JARRETT, 620 Lincoln St., No. 4, Janesville, retail theft, $375.
- CRAIG M. JOHNSON, 1819 Joliet St., Janesville, possession of drug paraphernalia, $249.
- GEORGE W. JOHNSON, Cambridge, Minn., speeding, $236.
- PHILIP J.L. JOHNSON, 816 Sherman Ave., Janesville, operating while revoked first forfeiture, $249.
- LOGAN D. JONES, 3434 Cricketeer Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle by probationary licensee with unauthorized person in vehicle, $186.
- MAUREEN A. KEARNEY, 3018 Chandlewood Drive, Janesville, speeding, $186.
- MICHAEL D. KERWIN, Evergreen Park, Ill., speeding, $186.
- SANGYOON KIM, Madison, speeding, $186.
- GEORGINA N. KINGSWAN, Black River Fall, operating while intoxicated first violation and operating while suspended, $926, license revocation and alcohol assessment.
- SHARON E. KIRBY, 719 Kellogg Ave., No. 5, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $375.
- DUSTIN L. KUPSER, Lyons, speeding, $186.
- KELLY L. LARSON, 885 Hilltop Drive, No. 7, Milton, speeding, $186.
- ZACHARY M. LEMMER, 1421 Canyon Drive, No. 11, Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- BLAKE W. LIDDICOAT, 19 S. Wyler Drive, Evansville, passing in no-passing zone, $199.
- OSCAR O. LONGORIA, 204 S. Fourth St. W, Fort Atkinson, speeding, $211.
- AMBER N. LUECK, 3538 Royal Road, Janesville, speeding, $186.
- LYUBOMIR N. LYUBENOV, 918 Norwood Road, Janesville, speeding, $344.
- CLAYTON R. MANTHEY, 605 Kellogg Ave., No. 5, Janesville, speeding, $211.
- MARTINS BULK MILK SERVICE, Wilton, violating highway weight limits second or more violation, $360.
- DANIEL L. MATHIS, 6219 Highway 51, Lot 227, Janesville, truancy, $186.
- PARKER E. MAVEUS, 1208 First Center Ave., Brodhead, driving too fast for conditions, $375.
- JUSTIN A. MCCLURE, 794 Princeton Road, Janesville, operating without valid license first violation, $186.
Last updated: 10:46 am Thursday, December 13, 2012