Public record for Feb. 1, 2009
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CORY A. VOLKEY, 34, of Columbus at 2:24 a.m. Saturday at South Main Street and Oakland Avenue. He was also arrested on a charge of probation hold.
- RANDY E. THORNE, 51, of 2305 Holiday Drive, No. 6, Janesville at 2:11 a.m. Saturday at Center Avenue and Riverside Street. It is listed as his fourth arrest on drunken driving charges.
- BRIAN A. COFOID, 21 of Rockton, Ill at 2:42 a.m. Friday at Rockport Road and Pearl Street, Janesville. It was listed as second arrest on drunk driving charges. He was later arrested at the Rock County Jail on charges of substantial battery, battery and theft.
- BURGLARY, reported at 10:32 a.m. Friday at the Main Street Saloon, 117 N. Main St., Janesville. A pane of glass and a door were damaged and $400 was taken.
Rock County Divorces
- Robert Amos Gotwals and Amber Lynn Gotwals, both of Rock County, married April 2001.
- Micah James Boyer, King County, Wash., and Holly Lynn Boyer, Rock County, married Jan. 2006.
- Scott Michael Bornick, Dodge County, and Heather Marie Bornick, Rock County, married Oct. 2004.
- Daniel Boutelle and Ann S. Bausum, both of Rock County, married April 1982.
- James Gerald Babcock and Sharil Lynn Babcock, both of Rock County, married Dec. 1993.
- Phillip J. Dopkins and Sally A. Dopkins, both of Rock County, married April 1971.
Rock County Court
- BOBBI M. MACIULIS, 19, Janesville, charges of two counts of theft of movable property dismissed.
- EDWARD J. MARTIN, 21, of 225 Madison St., No. 4, Janesville, felony party to forgery, criminal damage to property, disorderly conduct, felony bail-jumping, charge of felony second-degree recklessly endangering safety amended to misdemeanor negligent operation of vehicle, 150 days in jail with Huber privileges with credit, four years probation, $74 restitution, $487. Additional charges of two counts of felony forgery dismissed but read into court record.
- CURTIS E. MCGILL, 23, of 5340 N. Sweetbriar Drive, Milton, charges of possession/illegally obtaining prescription, possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor bail-jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- LATASHA E. MCMATH, 24, of 2033 King St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $450.
- DONALD L. MILLER, 36, of 208 N. Main St., No. 306, Janesville, violating domestic abuse temporary restraining order, $287.