Public record for Dec. 26, 2009
- MISAPPROPRIATION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION reported at 4:42 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Shannon Court, Janesville. A fraud was reported.
- OBTAINING CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE BY FRAUD, reported at 2:45 p.m. Wednesday at Walgreens, 1717 Milton Ave., Janesville.
- MISAPPROPRIATION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, reported at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday at the Department of Motor Vehicles, 645 Wright Road, Janesville. A person tried to fraudulently obtain an ID card.
- MISAPPROPRIATION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION reported at 1:01 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of North Main Street, Janesville. A person reported a fraud involving unauthorized services from a cable company.
- FINANCIAL CARD CRIME reported at 10:22 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Westridge Road, Janesville. A person reported unlawful charges on a debit card.
- FORGERY reported at 10:39 a.m. Tuesday at the Liquor Cabinet, 1924 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville. The store received a fraudulent check.
- TY D. SITTER, 22, of 817 Glen St., Janesville at 2:15 a.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department on charges on false imprisonment with a domestic violence rider and criminal damage to property with a domestic abuse rider.
Intoxicated Driving Arrest
- WILLIAM J. OLMSTED, 52, of 426 Cornelia St., Janesville at 1:30 a.m. Friday at Centerway and South Jackson St.
Last updated: 12:05 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012