Public record for Aug. 30, 2009
- WILLIE J. PRITCHARD, 21, of 217 S. High St., Janesville at 3 p.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent and theft.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ALBERTO P. PORTUGAL, 42 of 831 Arlington Court, Janesville at 12:28 a.m. Saturday at East Centerway and North Main Street. It was listed as his fourth arrest on drunken driving charges.
- HUMES ROAD AND NORTH PONTIAC DRIVE, Janesville at 2:11 p.m. Friday. A car driven by John C. Young, 68, of 1327 Kenwood Ave., Beloit was southbound on Pontiac Drive when he turned left and collided with a car driven by Quinonez E. Villarreal, 29, of 20 South Pontiac Drive, No. 2. Young and the passengers in his car, Mariam H. Young, 42, and John E. Patterson, 50, both of 1516 Canyon Drive, Janesville, and Matthew J. Young, 36 of 1327 Kenwood Ave., were transported to Mercy Hospital and were treated and released.
Rock County Court
- TIFFANY J. TOWNSEND, 27, of N2538 North Road, Darien, domestic disorderly conduct, $450.
- ANDREW S. PIPPENGER, 21, of 1019 Ravine St., Apt. J, Janesville, felony party to substantial battery, three years probation with credit, $105. Charges of party to felony robbery by use of force and party to misdemeanor theft of movable property both dismissed but read into court record.
- JACOB T. NADLER, 19, of 146 N. Crosby Ave., Janesville, possession of cocaine/coca, misdemeanor theft of movable property, 45 days in jail, $170.
- MATTHEW J. MADONNA, 23, of 1820 Rockport Road, Janesville, felony domestic false imprisonment, 18 months in prison with credit, three years extended supervision. Charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct both dismissed but read into court record.
- ERIC SHIPP, 45, of 2030 Harrison Ave., Beloit, formerly of Janesville, repeat obstructing, 40 days in jail with Huber privileges, $80. Charge of repeat carrying a concealed weapon of a club dismissed but read into court record.
- MICHAEL G. WADEL, 44, of 711 Henry Ave., Beloit, formerly of Janesville, felony possession with intent to deliver cocaine, three years probation with credit, $105.
- HOLICE J. WIGGINS, 28, of 1204 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, felony domestic intentional substantial battery, three years probation with credit, $1,894 restitution, $508. Charges of two counts of domestic disorderly conduct, one count of theft of movable property and one count of misdemeanor battery all dismissed but read into court record.
- JUAN C. VARGAS, 40, of 737 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, charge of felony misappropriate identification information amended to misdemeanor theft of movable property, one-year probation, $90.
- TIMOTHY L. STEWARK, 30, of 1404 Highland Ave., Janesville, charge of felony second-degree sexual assault by use of force dismissed.
- FRANCISCO J. ASCENCION, 1533 Glendale St., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $375.
- CHARLES N. BERNARD, 9 Garfield St., Edgerton, possession of intoxicating beverage in public and in park after hours, $498.
- HEATHER M. BOUCZYK, 808 McKinley St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- NICOLE A. BOYD, 2037 King St., Janesville, park area reserved/physically disabled, $205.
- MELVIN O. BUCHANAN, 321 Linn St., Janesville, unsafe burning, $249.
- ZACHARY R. BURDICK, 2210 DuPont Drive, Janesville, operating without carrying license, $186.
- AJAIH M. BURKS, 1036 W. Hillview Drive, No. 102A, Whitewater, retail theft, $375.
- DUSTIN J. CARLSON, 359˝ N. Washington St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- COLTON S. CHILVERS, 338 Park St., Janesville, underage drinking possession first violation, $249, license suspension.
- TRAVIS R. COE, Raleigh, N.C., underage drinking possession first violation, $249, license suspension.
- TIMOTHY W. COFFEY, 6605 County A, Janesville, obstructing and disorderly conduct, $750.
- GRIFFIN P. CONLEY, 1319 W. Conde St., Janesville, underage drinking possession first violation, $249, license suspension.
- MARK COOPER, 719 Kellogg Ave., No. 1, Janesville, operating moped without valid license, $186.
- CRAIG D. DENSON, 167 S. Locust St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
- STEVEN J. DERKA, 1300 Happy Hollow Road, No. 1, Janesville, two counts of underage drinking possession first and second violations, $624, license suspension.
- MATTHEW J. EELLS, Monroe, operating motor vehicle by probationary licensee with unauthorized person in vehicle, $186.
- TJ FRAZIER, 335 E. Racine St., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $375.
- MARCOS GARCIA JR., 1924 S. Marion Ave., Janesville, retail theft second violation, $375.
- ESTELLA GARZA, 404 N. Pearl St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $186.
Last updated: 11:03 am Thursday, December 13, 2012