Public record for Aug. 29, 2009
- MOUNT ZION AVENUE AND LEXINGTON DRIVE, Janesville, at 1:22 a.m. Thursday, a car driven by Samuel M. Aegerter, 29, of 9781 N. Newville Road, Edgerton, swerved into a parked car to avoid getting hit by an oncoming vehicle. Aegerter was ticketed for third-offense drunken driving. Aegerter was treated at Mercy Hospital, Janesville, and released.
- MILTON AVENUE AND MATHESON STREET, Janesville at 2:36 p.m. Tuesday, a car driven by Michaela L. Donohue, 17, of 2309 Linden Ave., Janesville collided with a car driven by Carolyn M. Olson-Ban, 39 of 408 S. Main St., No. 7, Janesville which collided with a car driven by Jeanie C. Johnson, 61, of 3221 Village Court, Janesville, which collided with a car driven by William W. Severson, 33, of 630 Stafford Road, Janesville. Olson-Ban and Donohue were reported transported for medical treatment.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DONICA R. DAMPIER, 54, of 2343 Green Valley Drive, Janesville, at 1:28 a.m. Friday at Centerway and Franklin Street, Janesville.
- ANDREA J. BUNDERSON, 18, 3604 Briar Crest Drive, Janesville at 4:05 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of North Garfield Avenue, Janesville.
- ROBERT C. BAKER, 20, Beloit, at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Janesville Police Department on a charge of substantial battery.
- THEFT reported at 1:05 p.m. Sunday at Hubb Motor Sports, 4675 N. Highway 26, Janesville. Reported stolen was a 2002 Chevrolet Suburban and an enclosed trailer with four all-terrain vehicles inside. The property, with a total value of $62,700, belonged to a customer.
- KITCHEN STOVE TOP GREASE FIRE at 11:09 p.m., Thursday at 202Ĺ Lincoln St., Janesville. Damage estimated at $200.
Rock County Court
- RODNEY L. WILLIAMS, 49, of 2129 King St., Janesville, felony drunken driving fifth violation, one year in jail with Huber privileges, three years probation, three years driverís license revocation, $3,141. Charges of operating while revoked second violation and felony operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration both dismissed but read into court record.
- ANGELA N. WILLIAMS, 23, Neshkoro, formerly of Janesville, two counts of felony forgery, two years probation, $220. Additional charges of two counts of felony uttering forgery and one count of intentional retail theft all dismissed but read into court record.
Last updated: 11:03 am Thursday, December 13, 2012