Public Record for Aug. 22, 2009
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CHRISTOPHER C.E. ENGSTROM, 35, of 2523 Mount Zion Ave., Janesville, at 12:59 a.m. Friday at Center Avenue and Joliet Street, Janesville. It was listed as his fourth intoxicated-driving arrest.
- KIMBERLY A. SCHLENDER, 32, of 833 Rogers St., Milton, at 2:01 a.m. Friday at Humes Road and Pontiac Drive, Janesville.
- ANTHONY T. SPODEN, 17, of 1330 Laramie Lane, No. 8, Janesville, at 5:42 a.m. Friday at his home on a charge of operating a motor vehicle without owner’s consent.
- JANELLE L. BARLASS, 30, of 500 E. Court St., Apt. 2D, Janesville, at 12:10 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of East Milwaukee Street, Janesville, on a charge of issuing worthless checks valued at more than $2,500.
- COUNTY X AT THE BUTTERFLY SUPPER CLUB IN TURTLE TOWNSHIP at 4:50 p.m. Friday. A car driven by Amin Velazquez, 28, of Beloit, swerved into the oncoming lane to avoid a car that had stopped in traffic to turn into the supper club. Velazquez’s vehicle hit an oncoming vehicle head-on. It was driven by Delores Sesing, 44, of Belvidere, Ill. Both drivers were taken to Beloit Memorial Hospital, Sesing for a broken ankle and Velazquez for a broken heel. Velazquez cited for operating left of center and not having a valid driver’s license, causing injury.
- COUNTY N AND HIGHWAY 26, Milton Township, at 4:48 p.m. Wednesday, a sport utility vehicle driven by Roberta L. Nelson, 56, of 10192 N. Amber Trail, Edgerton, collided in the intersection with a car driven by Stephen A. Olken, 53, of 4260 Braxton Drive, Janesville. Nelson was ticketed for failure to yield right of way from stop sign. Olken was treated at Mercy Hospital, Janesville, and released.
Last updated: 11:06 am Thursday, December 13, 2012