Public record for August 1, 2009
- STOLEN VEHICLE reported at 8:20 p.m. Thursday at Center Avenue and Holmes Street, Janesville. Reported stolen was a 1999 Chevrolet Blazer. The vehicle was reportedly found in Rockford, Ill., after a chase. The perpetrators fled the vehicle and were not apprehended.
- STOLEN VEHICLE reported at 6:48 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of Cherry Street, Janesville. The victim said his car was stolen out of his driveway overnight.
- ATTEMPTED BURGLARY reported at 5:36 p.m. Tuesday to Eastern Edge Salon, 1333 Excalibur Drive, Janesville. Reported damaged were door locks valued at $50.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DUSTIN R. SCHALLER, 25, of 1450 S. Marion Ave., Janesville, at 12:38 a.m. Thursday on Willow Dale Road and Highway 11, Janesville Township. It was reportedly his third offense.
- ROBERT L. KUNTZELMAN, 52, Stoughton, at 2:04 a.m. Wednesday on Highway 14 and Connor Road, Janesville Township. It was reportedly his second offense. Also ticketed for speeding.
- FLOMENO WENCESLAND, 26, of 221 Autumn Drive, Delavan, at 12:30 p.m. Friday at the Rock County Jail. It was reported as his second intoxicated-driving offense, and he also was cited for driving with a revoked license.
- HIGHWAY 51 AND HAPPY HOLLOW ROAD, Rock Township, at 7:59 p.m. Thursday, July 23, a car driven by Drake M. M. Dykeman, 27, of 9166 N. Pine Road, Milton, collided with a car driven by Sandra D. Williams, 36, Arena, which collided with a vehicle driven by Andrew W. Carlson, 63, Almond. Debris from the wreck struck a van driven by Dustin R. Sersch, 23, Kenosha. Williams and her passengers, Brittney N. Williams, 10, Arena, and Kayla M. Craft, 11, of 1512 Carrington St., Janesville, were transported to a local hospital, but their conditions were unavailable Friday.
- WOODLANE AND HOLIDAY DRIVES, Janesville, at 3:57 p.m. Thursday, a city of Janesville bus driven by Dinah L. Rhodes, 64, of 2905 S. Read Road, Janesville, collided with a minivan driven by Lin Hongzhong, 30, of 2905 Woodlane Drive, No. 3, Janesville. Hongzhong was ticketed for improper passing of a motorbus. A passenger on the bus, Larry E. Redmond, 32, of 203 Sunny Lane, Janesville, was treated at Mercy Hospital, Janesville, and released.
- 20 S. PONTIAC DRIVE, Janesville, at 1:34 p.m. Thursday a car driven by Donna R. Hirth, 56, of 20 S. Pontiac Drive No. 215, Janesville, was struck by a pickup truck. Hirth was turning right onto Pontiac Drive from the parking lot of her apartment building. Ralph R. Welter, 54, of 1333 Adrian Blvd., Fort Atkinson, was driving north on Pontiac Drive when he crossed the centerline, struck Hirth’s car and pushed it into the driveway. Welter told police he had “blacked out.” No citations were issued. Both drivers were treated and released at Mercy Hospital, Janesville.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- MARTIN P. GARCIA, 40, Harvard, Ill., at 1:04 a.m. July 25, on Main Street at Devils Lane, Walworth. He also was cited for operating left of center.
- ASHLEY S. HOWARD, 31, Sheboygan, at 6:34 p.m. July 20, on Kenosha Street at Benito Street, Walworth. She also was cited for open intoxicants in a motor vehicle, speeding and operating after suspension.
Rock County Divorces
- Kwami Shamar Strong, Racine County, and Justine Margret Dorsey, Rock County, married Sept. 2008.
- Philip Henry Muth and Michelle Lynn Muth, both of Rock County, married Aug. 2005.
- Thomas Jay Roberts Jr and Marilyn J. Roberts, both of Rock County, married Sept. 2003.
- Nicholas John Thomas and Tami Kay Thomas, both of Rock County, married June 2005.
- Eric William Sagen and Jessica Ruth Selvog, both of Rock County, married Aug. 2005.
- Thomas Joe Zindrick, Sauk County, and Christine Louise Culver, Rock County, married Aug. 2006.
- Gerald Dean Willard, Rock County, and Maryann Lorraine Willard, Winnebago County, Ill., married Aug. 1992.
- Ennix Young and Tureene Renae Young, both of Rock County, married March 1998.
- Mark Andrew Gaus, Dane County, and Kimberly Kay Bryant, Sauk County, married July 2000.
- Dennis L. Walton and Kathleen M. Walton, both of Rock County, married Jan. 1969.
- Glen Allen McNeil and Roberta Ray McNeil, both of Rock County, July 1984.
- Robert Reid Weilbrenner and Lynn Ellen Beard, both of Rock County, married Aug. 1993.
- Scott Phillip Sornson and Heather Diane Sornson, both of Rock County, married Sept. 1997.
- Raymond Charles Scott and Zandra Marie Schoonover, both of Rock County, married June 2006.
- Alan Peter Rotar and Susan Caryl Flodeen, both of Rock County, married Feb. 2003.
- Shawn Brian Cline and Kandi Jo Williams, both of Rock County, married Aug. 2005.
- Bryan Lee Cherry and Patricia Ann Miller, both of Rock County, married Oct. 1994.
- Timothy James Gavin and Michelle Anne Gavin, both of Rock County, married Feb. 2001.
- Chad Phillip Lette and Karen Lette, both of Rock County, married April 2000.
- Gerald David Glass and Nancy Phyllis Glass, both of Rock County, married June 1988.
- Isaac John Campbell, Unknown County, Ind., and Crystal Marie Shaw, Rock County, married Jan. 2004.
- Dominic Michael Knoble and Vicki Linda Knoble, both of Rock County, married Sept. 1989.
- Trevor Eric Harvel and Stacie Renee Soellner, both of Rock County, married Dec. 1998.
- Juan Ernesto Gonzalez, Unknown County, Mexico, and Dina K. Knibbs, Rock County, married March 2005.
- Darren J. Demmin and Becky L. Hookham, both of Rock County, married Aug. 2006.
- James Odell Lambert, Winnebago County, Ill., and Christina Joann Lambert, Rock County, married March 1999.
- Leonard Roy Hoffman and Dawn Ellen Hoffman, both of Rock County, married Oct. 1994.
- Kyle A. Cairy, Stephenson County, Ill., and Nicole M. Brooks, Burke County, N.C., married Aug. 2005.
- Corey Jameson Hill, Walworth County, and Julie Anna Crandall, Rock County, married April 2001.
- Mark D. Kant and Mary K. Kant, both of Rock County, married June 1976.
- Ali Bozkurt, Jefferson County, and Deborah Lee Layton, Rock County, married Nov. 2005.
- Isaias Flores-Rosas, Unknown County, Mexico, and Margaret Joann Flores, Rock County, married March 2005.
- Dean Walter Burton and Stephanie Michelle Burton, both of Rock County, married Sept. 1993.
- Michael Charles Daugherty and Donna Louise Brinkley, both of Rock County, married March 2007.
- Ian William Sinclair Gregory, Winnebago County, Ill., and Cathryn Ann Gregory, Rock County, married March 1980.
- Jeffrey Alan Bealles and Sarah Jane Bealles, both of Rock County, married Sept. 1994.