Rock County home completely destroyed by accidental fire

Print Print
Beth Wheelock
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A heat lamp on a couch is being blamed for a fire that destroyed a Town of Fulton home at 11636 North Heritage Ridge Street Wednesday afternoon.

Edgerton Fire Chief Brian Demrow says two of the children were home at the time of the fire and called 911. The fire was reported at about 1:30 PM. He says the department called for a MABAS box alarm. Fire departments from Milton, Cambridge, Deerfield, Stoughton, Evansville and the Town of Turtle assisted.

Demrow says the departments used 27,000 gallons of water on the house.

Last updated: 9:04 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012

Print Print