The Lake Geneva Cruise Line held its annual tryouts to choose this year’s mail delivery jumpers aboard the U.S. Mailboat.
As featured on
Nine people who wanted summer jobs on Geneva Lake's U.S. Mailboat had to prove themselves Tuesday. Each applicant had to leap from the boat, stuff mail into mailboxes on piers and jump back on in a matter of seconds.
- Public record for June 22, 2018
- Bucks take sharpshooting 'Nova guard Donte DiVincenzo
- Rock County prosecutor honored as 'star'
- Beloit man arrested on charge of fourth intoxicated driving offense
- CAMDEN to hold grand reopening Saturday
- Brain training plus fun equals Janesville summer school
- Elevated E. coli bacteria levels found in local bodies of water
- Your Views: July Fourth should celebrate courageous ideals
- Movie about hope and suicide set for Tuesday
- Monday event in Beloit focuses on race
- Our Views: Pit bulls deserve their bad reputation
- Daniels Foods on Janesville's east side changing hands
- More than 140 workers affected by planned shutdown of Ariens in Janesville
- Man arrested in robbery of Janesville gas station
- Death notices for June 16, 2018
- Edgerton man dies after motorcycle crash in town of Albion
- Death notices for June 19, 2018
- Death notices for June 18, 2018
- Crash in town of Albion results in fatality
- Death notices for June 20, 2018