A collection of videos taken during the Town Square Gran Prix in Janesville on Tuesday, June 26. The day of races was part of Tour of America’s Dairyland. The Tour of America’s Dairyland hosts 11 straight days of racing throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
As featured on
The sound of rubber on road created a loud buzz Tuesday as a lead pack of cyclists zipped downhill along East Court Street.
The Janesville Town Square Gran Prix's first-ever run brought hundreds of bicycle racers and more than 1,000 spectators downtown Tuesday. Promoters say the races will likely return next year.
- Janesville woman arrested for 4th OWI
- Restaurant review: Madison's Blue Agave is an all-around great dining experience
- Milton fire commission subcommittee waiting on last member
- Janesville baseball well-represented at Ohio Valley Regionals
- Public record for July 19, 2018
- Rock County sheriff candidates talk politics, improvements
- UW-Whitewater ‘looking into’ student’s 2017 tweet mocking Asians
- Elkhorn seeks to fill city council’s 3rd District seat
- 20Q: Catching up with theatrical lighting legend Dawn Kenseth
- Warbird Weekend brings sights, sounds of war planes to Janesville
- Removal of Monterey Dam begins
- Janesville's Giese climbs NHL scouting ranks for Winnipeg Jets
- River drops nearly 2 feet after Monterey Dam removal
- Goodbye, GM. Neighbors bid Janesville plant a slow adieu
- Man’s body found dead in van seven days after pulling into Lake Geneva Wal-Mart parking lot
- Death notices for July 15, 2018
- Janesville police speak with Bill McCoy after hanging comments
- Janesville water bills could jump 25 percent under proposal
- Janesville woman injured in hit-and-run accident
- Two-vehicle accident causes structural damage at Janesville Arby's