A guide to potholes in Janesville and surrounding area.
How to add a pothole to the map
- Click the "Add" button at the top right of the map, or click here.
- In the window that opens, enter your name in the "Title" field.
- Click the "Map Select a location" link.
- A box will appear, prompting you to "Click on map to select location." Click OK.
- Click on the location of the map where the pothole is located. You can zoom in for better detail.
- After you select a location on the map, the Latitude and Longitude files should be filled in on the "Add your entry" window.
- Click on the "Details" tab in the window to enter a short description of the pothole.
- To upload a photo (must be jpg format): Click the "Media" button, select the photo by clicking the "Browse..." button, and click "Open."
- Once you finish, click the "Submit" link at the bottom of the window.