What information should I include in my classified ad?
- Start your ad with the name of the item you have for sale. This makes it easier for buyers to find.
- Include the price. Ads with prices get better response. You can use "best offer" if your price is negotiable.
- List the features that make the item unique: brand name, color, model, year, condition, etc. The detailed information makes the item more appealing and will increase your chance of selling it quickly.
- Spell out words. Abbreviations might confuse buyers.
- Include the best times to call.