- GLEN A. KLEIN, 54, of 612 E. Court St., Apt. C, Janesville, at 8:40 p.m. Thursday at home for abuse of children/great bodily harm. Klein was booked into the Rock County Jail after a police investigation raised allegations that he punched a 14-year-old Janesville boy.
- COUNTY O AND COUNTY J, La Prairie Township. At 10:32 p.m. Monday, Lee A. Kriefall, 53, of 3418 Parker Drive, Janesville, was driving east on County O when his car rear-ended a car that was stopped at the eastbound stop sign. That car was driven by Ronald L. Baker, 53, of 2219 Garden Drive, Janesville. Kriefall was transported to a hospital. His condition was not available.
- EUGENE P. MCCARTNEY, 37, of 6709 Waterford Drive, McHenry, Ill., for felony failure to report to jail.
- MARK G. CHILTON, 38, OF N1985 Hafs Road, Genoa City, with two counts of delivering heroin.
- GILBEAR H. VALDEZ, 34, OF W4911 Mallard Drive, Elkhorn, with physical abuse of a child, intentionally to cause bodily harm.