-- TYLER T. DIX, 17, 1345 Hawthorne Ave., Janesville, at 10 a.m. Thursday, at the Rock County Jail for vehicle theft.
Intoxicated driving arrests
-- DOMINICK S. ZEIS, 29, 300 S. Edwards Blvd., Lake Geneva, at 9:29 p.m. Sunday on Highway 11 west of Kessler Road in Plymouth Township on his third offense. He also was cited for speeding.
-- MARTINANO ALDAMA SANDOVAL, 33, of Madison, at 6 p.m. Wednesday, at 3800 Deerfield Drive in Janesville.
-- ADAM J. PERKINS, 29, of 505 High St., Clinton, at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday at 1319 Creston Park Drive, Janesville.
-- PARKING LOT AT 2006 E. COUNTY E, JANESVILLE TOWNSHIP, at 11:45 a.m. Sunday. Robert B. Mullvain, 28, of 410 St. Lawrence Ave., Beloit, was leaving a parking lot when he lost control of his motorcycle. A passenger, Vera A. Graves, 53, of 1312 Hamilton Ave., No. 107, Janesville, was taken to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, where she was admitted for treatment and released Tuesday.
-- BURGLARY at 4:28 p.m. Wednesday at 809 Milton Ave., No. 4, Janesville. Tools, jewelry and DVDs were reported stolen.
-- BURGLARY reported at 1:15 a.m. Friday at CVS Pharmacy, 1832 W. Court St., Janesville. Cartons of cigarettes valued at $200 were stolen.
-- ESCAPE reported at 2:33 p.m. Wednesday. Christy L. Coppernoll, 32, 817 Morse St., Beloit, did not report to jail after a 10-week medical leave.
Rock County Court
- MICHAEL J. WEINS, 6705 Century Harbor Road, No. 13, Middleton, speeding, $201.
- ALAINA K. WENDLANDT, 509 S. Randall Ave., Madison, speeding, $251.
- WILLIAM J. WERFAL, 7229 E. Avalon Road, Janesville, vehicle operator failure to wear seat belt and speeding, $236.
- GLORIOUS L. WILSON-REYNOLDS, 5645 S. May St., Chicago, speeding, $201.
- CAROL J. ZABEL, W3170 Cornell Court, Appleton, failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $175.
- CARLOS ZARRABAL, 2601 Colley Road, No. 8, Beloit, operating without valid license, $201.
Walworth County Marriages
- Joshua LaVine and Kelley Fleming, both of Bowie, Md.
- Luis Salinas and Rosalinda Lopez, both of Lake Geneva.
- Charles Carlson and Mary Mulderink, both of Whitewater.
- Grant Markgraf and Ashley Knapcik, both of Washington.
- Dustin Barksdale and Katelyn Milkowski, both of Somerville, Mass.
- Lee Welsh and Barbara Mayes, both of Mokena, Ill.
- Matthew Lary and Wendi Winters, both of Round Lake, Ill.
- Jeffery Milburn and Meggan Franklin, both of Byron, Ill.
- Zachary Dorn, Jefferson, and Sarah Monteith, Lyons.
- Jonathan Koshir and Rebecca Schultz, both of Whitewater.
- Nicholas Budden and Colleen Frommeyer, both of Brandon, Fla.
- Justin Nelson and Rachel Rickman, both of Las Vegas.
- Ryan Carrington and Emily Johnson, both of San Jose, Calif.
- Evodio Ynocencio Sr. and Mary Stark, both of Delavan.
- Zachary Fabri and Kathleen Downer, both of Lake Geneva.
- Daniel Ramirez Roldan and Emily Torres, both of Lake Geneva.
- Amod Thakur, Elkhorn, and Sulochana Devi, Madison.