- AMANDA L. EGBERT, 23, of 808 Johnson St., Janesville, and DANIELLE D. DELVIS, 28, same address, at 11 a.m. Tuesday at home on one count each of child neglect. Living conditions at the home were unsanitary and unsafe, according to police reports.
- ZANE M. GONZALEZ, 17, of 2116 Black Bridge Road, Janesville, and DARIAN SHARIFI, 17, of 830 Garfield Ave., Janesville, at 1 a.m. Friday at their homes with one count each of manufacturing a Molotov cocktail. A passerby reported suspicious activity and found a red gas can at a farm field access on Van Allen Road .3 mile south of Highway 14 in La Prairie Township.
- TAMISHIA D. RAINEY, 27, of 209 S. High St., Janesville, at 10:40 a.m. March 17 at home on a charge of maintaining a drug trafficking place.
- CHARLES BERNARD JR., 23, of 1267½ N. Parker Drive, Janesville, at 10:13 a.m. Thursday on a charge of robbery and substantial battery with intent to cause bodily harm.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- BENTLY CHARLES FULLER, 42, of 459 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, at 1:36 a.m. March 24, on West Court Street near North Oakhill Avenue, Janesville.
- LUIS CASTILLO, 38, 1305 Anthony Ave., Janesville, at 2:40 a.m. Saturday on Center Avenue near Mitchell Street, Janesville.
- MINDI LYNN ARMAS, 36, of 1704 Wisconsin Ave, Beloit, at 2:42 a.m. Saturday on East Milwaukee Street near South Parker Drive, Janesville.
- RYAN E. KOEL, 23, of 1305 Joliet St., Janesville, at 2:36 a.m. Saturday on Center Avenue near Joliet Street, Janesville.
- ANDREW M. LUKE, 24, of 1132 S. Wisconsin Drive, No. 202, Jefferson, at 9:44 p.m. Friday on Highway 14 west of Tarrant Road in La Prairie Township. He also was cited for operating after suspension, driving an unregistered vehicle and speeding.
- BRIAN D. MARX, 34, of 9921 E. Coleman Road, Clinton, at 9:16 p.m. Saturday at Milton Avenue and Lodge Drive, Janesville. The arrest was listed as his second on an intoxicated driving charge. Marx also was cited for unsafe lane deviation.
- THORFINN E. OLSON, 68, of 2608 E. Racine St., No. 16, Janesville, at 10:04 p.m. Tuesday at the corner of Center Avenue and Joliet Street. It was reportedly his third offense. He was also cited for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
- BURGLARY at 9:01 p.m. Monday to a home in the 800 block of East Milwaukee Street, Janesville. Reported stolen were Suboxone film, other medications, a video game console, a $30 gift card and two paper copies of the Ten Commandments.
- ROBBERY at 1:11 a.m. Saturday of the resident of a home in the 400 block of Cornelia Street. The resident told police two suspects he invited into his home robbed him of his cell phone, home phone and an ATM card.
- BURGLARY at 8:56 a.m. Saturday to a home in the 500 block of West Sunny Lane Road, Janesville. Reported stolen was a flat screen television valued at $1,200.
- ARSON at 2:09 a.m. Monday to a residence in the 1000 block of West Highway 81, Beloit. A hay tent, metal frame and hay were reported burned.
- THEFTS FROM VEHICLES reported at 10:11 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of Bennett Street and the 1500 block of Sherman Avenue, Janesville. In both cases, hundreds of dollars worth of tools were stolen from work vans.
- CARLAE R. RORTVEDT, 23, of 1925 Colorado Ave., Janesville, with theft of property valued at more than $10,000. She is accused of taking jewelry in February from a home in Milton.
- KYLE M. RAY, 25, of W222 S7690 Valley View Rd., West Bend, with felony possession of narcotic drugs. Police report they discovered heroin in Ray’s car when he was stopped for a traffic violation. Ray also was charged with possession of marijuana.
- GLENN J. MAY III, 23, of W895 Camelia Rd., Genoa City, with repeated sexual assault of a child. He is charged with having sexual relations with an 11-year-old girl.