Public record for Oct. 17, 2010
Rock County Court
- ROBERT S. KNIPFER, 22, Stoughton, misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon, $505.
- MARCUS A. JESKE, 17, of 1521 Ravine St., Janesville, charges of robbery by use of force, felony battery and felony bail-jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- ALBERT J. CALTAGERONE JR., 56, of 1917 Kellogg Ave., Janesville, charges of felony battery and felony domestic strangulation and suffocation amended to misdemeanor domestic disorderly conduct, $840.
- SEBASTIAN S. KLEINFELDT, 18, Madison, felony burglary to building or dwelling, two years probation, $250 restitution, $167. Charge of misdemeanor theft of movable property dismissed but read into court record.
- KAMRAN J. KHAN, 27, of 2308 Green Valley Drive, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $488. Charge of misdemeanor battery dismissed but read into court record.
- ROBBIE J. HESS, 32, of 455 N. Chatham St., Janesville, party to possession of marijuana, $992. Charge of felony maintaining drug trafficking place dismissed but read into court record.
- JAMES D. CHAMPLIN III, 28, of 2107 S. Pow Wow Trail, Beloit, three counts of felony uttering forgery, felony party to burglary to building or dwelling, one year in jail with credit, three years probation with credit, $515 restitution, $528. Additional charges of six counts of felony uttering forgery and one count of felony misappropriate identification information to obtain money both dismissed but read into court record.
- AMY M. WEISSBUCH, 29, of 304 S. High St., Janesville, charge of domestic disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon amended to disorderly conduct, $217.
Last updated: 3:13 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012