|

Fire damages Lake Geneva Laundromat

Comments Comments Print Print
Tuesday, November 5, 2013

LAKE GENEVA -- A furnace on the roof of the Clothesline Laundromat, 898 S. Wells St., caused a Monday-morning fire in Lake Geneva.

The Lake Geneva Fire Department responded to a call shortly before 9 a.m. and contained the fire to the furnace, Patrick Heindl, assistant fire chief said.

The furnace's motor stopped working and the belt started on fire, Heindl said.

The laundromat is open, but does not have heat, he said.



Comments Comments Print Print

Site map

SOSEScript: ProfileTree failed executing with the following error: Error on line 86 position 3: Database 13 cannot be autostarted during server shutdown or startup.
© 2016 GazetteXtra, a division of Bliss Communications, Inc.