UPDATE: Evansville Fire Department believes smoking materials caused fire
EVANSVILLE -- The Evansville Fire Department believes smoking materials caused a residential fire Monday in the Mountain View Mobile Home Park, Fire Chief Terry Wendt said.
Firefighters from the Evansville and Orfordville fire departments contained the fire to one area. No injuries were reported, Wendt said.
Firefighters responded at 7:24 a.m. Monday to the fire at 15019 W. Ahara Road, No. 6, in the Mountain View Mobile Home Park, according to the Rock County 911 Center.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Last updated: 12:19 pm Monday, June 19, 2017